Season 2 chapter 14 Gear Up For The Final Exams!

The day's training is over. The class returned to the locker rooms to change before returning to the classroom. The boys discussed their performance during the race.

Kirishima: "Man, I really gotta work on my mobility."

Kirishima speaks up, remembering the training.
Since his quirk isn't very suited to a race, he ended up low in the standings.

Tokoyami: "You could compensate by improving other skills.

Tokoyami suggested.

Kaminari: "Still wish I could use my quirk for speed."

Kaminari remarked.

Kaminari: "I'm kinda jealous of guys like you
and Sero."

As everyone was talking about what they need to improve Ben puts on his shirt as he was thinking back at Hero Basic Training when he was using the Omnitrix.

Ben : *Did hesitate when using the Omnitrix...
Am I afraid to use it? Am I afraid of turning into something like Alien X or Ghostfreak again? *

As Ben was in deep thought from thinking about the Omnitrix he then feels a tap on a shoulder as it snaps him back to reality. He turns to his left and sees that it was Midoriya was the one who tapped him on the shoulder.

Ben: Midoriya? What's wrong?

Midoriya: Oh, well, I was calling your name, but you seemed to have a puzzled face. Is there something on your mind?

Ben: Oh, my bad, I'm fine. I was just thinking about today's hero training class.

Ben: it Seems like your getting used to your Quirk. *leans towards Midoriya and whispers* You seemed to handle the Hero Killer pretty well.

Midoriya starts to panic and then gets closer and then whispers to Ben.

Midoriya: *whispering* Ben! You know that's supposed to be a secret.

Ben: *chuckles* Yeah, yeah, I'm just messing around.

Midoriya then smiles slightly at the chuckling Ben seeing that his puzzled look has faded.

Mineta: Hey, Ben, Midoriya! I discovered something crazy! Come here! Look at this, Shawshank! It's probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before us! Next door is, you know-
- the girls' locker room!

The others then hear Mineta but lida quickly steps in.

lida: Stop this, Mineta! Peeping is definitely a criminal act!

Mineta: My little Mineta is already a criminal act!

Without any hesitation he rips off the poster that was covering the hole and then looks through it.