A/N Chapter 1

Note:

This book is my first work and is unedited.
It may contain grammatical mistakes as author's first language is not English
But I can assure that the storyline won't disappoint you.

Keep supporting

Happy reading

~Athena

Warnings :

This book contains

*profanity/swearing

*sexual references/ sexual content

*Action/ fight scenes

Copyright : No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, In any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the Author.

Thank you

©Athena

__________________________________________________

"Are you sure Emma? It isn't just a rumour, right?"
"No, darling Stef, I swear, many students saw him turn into a perilous monster."
"But-" Emma cuts Stef midway, resisting her with a stern face.

"Stef, why don't you believe me? Huh? Should I show you a live demo? Then will you believe?" Emma starts laughing loudly like a mad person.

"Emma, are you--?" Stef's word stops abruptly when she sees Emma turning into an unknown creature her hands starts becoming like an wolf, her face turns into vile features, red eyes-"

" Emmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Stef-Stefania, what happened, girl, I'm here right here." My racing heart can't take what I saw just now, not so unbelievable, but a mere nightmare can cause damage to the core. I look around to find myself in my dorm room with my best friend Emma looking at me full of confusion, tensed.

"Ah I'm okay I'm okay it's just a nightmare" I let out a dry fake chuckle.

"And was I dying there?" She stares at me before bursting into historical laughter.

"No, you were a demon" I roll my eyes before lying down again.
Emma goes back to her bed and lays down again before going back to sleep again.

I think of the nightmare I just saw for the third time.

"Stef, wake up, we're going to be late" I partly open my eyes, seeing Emma running here and there to get ready. I sit up on my bed, still yawning.

"Why are you in a hurry?What's the time?" I ask relaxing my body. 

"It's 9 o'clock."

What?

I fall from my bed to rush into the bathroom.

"Emma, why didn't you wake me up earlier? Classes are going to start in just 10 minutes" I groan

"I'm calling you for half an hour now" I hear Emma shout back from outside.

Duhh! I don't want to be late for Mr. Flores class. He's no less than any monster.

Monster. Last night. It gives me goosebumps.

"Stef, if he kicks us out, we're going to fall on our knees" I look at her with a are-you-serious look.

Never ever, I'm going to do that.

"Emma chill we're just late for the first time, it's not like he's going to eat us. Come on" 

We walk into the class room, Mr. Flores has already started his class with quantum no. 

"We can't just walk in like that." Emma whispers in my ear. 

"Keep quite" I whisper back. 

"Oh good morning, Miss Stefania Marino and Emma Ricci, nice to see you" Mr. Flores mocks while turning his full attention to us. 

"Can we come in, sir?" I ask, looking straight into his eyes. Not that I disrespect him, but his behaviour towards his students doesn't have good records. Especially girls. 

"When you both are late, what makes you think I'll allow you to sit in my class?" 

"Sir we're really sorry, it will never happen again" Emma apologises. 
It seems that he thinks something and a bright idea pops into his head. 

"You both deserve punishment for being late-" We're just late for the first time, but still we nod in positive, "-Meet me after the class individually" He finishes, and my fingers curl into a strong fist.

The whole class gives us a pity look. 

So as punishment, he eventually calls up girls and lets out his sexual frustration or his sexual needs. 

"They said sorry, Mr. Flores" Someone speaks out loud. I turn around to see a very handsome guy standing. I keep staring at him. He's the new guy. 

A very casual attire still makes him look hot. And that Jesus cross on his neck—gosh, he's going to be my death today. 

He walks in. 

"Pardon me, Mr. Alessandro Bernardi." 

Oh, so this is his name. 
"Pardoning you, they already apologised for their late arrival when I'm sure that wasn't their intention at all but as a whole, it looks like you're taking advantage of it aren't you? Sir" He furrows his perfect eyebrows waiting for an answer but surely he is not going to receive one. 

"You brats, Get in you three" he mutters some curses. 

"Thanks" I speak while he just stares at me and ignoring my thanks he walks up to an empty seat and settles down. Still staring at me.