9 Her insane plan....

Heyyy- please read the disclaimer thing at the end of this chapter before commenting about anything negative.

                          Amy's POV

I was looking through my phone gallery and all the pictures I had of the two hedgehogs. One I was jealous of, and the other that I cared for dearly. I had only realized a few days ago that they were a little too close for my liking, it made me agitated fueled by jealousy of the ebony hedgehog in the pictures. Sonic and Shadow.

"Why?! This isn't fair at all!" I shouted to myself in my own home until I had a thought pass through my head, I didn't like it one bit but it also made me feel like I was burning with passion to go though with it. I almost laughed out of pure anger when the thought came to mind.

"If I can't be near him, neither can you, Shadow." I told myseld half hoping the ebony hedgehog could have been there to hear it himself, even though I knew he wasn't and it would've cause problems to my plan anyway. I stood up heading to the door until I had another idea come to my mind before I could get there to open it. I'll slowly warm back up to Sonic before I go through with this. I need him to trust me so I can invite him over for it to work, if I don't he won't accept my offer. I ran through the idea in my head then decided to turn around and sit back down.

"What's a way to do this.. I mean he is scared of water so may be I could... Yes, that'll work great! He'll see his mistake while I'm doing it!!" I shouted to myself again, but stopped quickly not wanting the neighbors to hear me. This will be perfect, as much as I don't wish to do this it's what has to be done. I thought silently to myself as to not have anyone know about my new found plan to murder Sonic.

"As long as it all goes to plan, I will have it my way, and Shadow will feel the same grief that I have felt ever since I found out about their annoying relationship." I said quietly under my breath as I stood back up to go and grab some paper and a pen. I need to write this down before I completely forget what I've said about my plan. I grabbed the things I needed then started jotting it all down pretty sloppy but still completely readable, and set it down on the counter next to my couch. All I need to do now is call Sonic and ask him to hang out as friends so that he will warm back up to me! He's been a little distant to me after I confessed to him, but I'll just tell him that I got over my crush. I ran to my room, and grabbed my phone dialing his number, then I put it on speaker. He picked up.

"Uh, hey Ames! Do you need anything?" He asked with a slight tone of hesitance. I wanted to scream because of it but I kept my cool.

"Yeah! I just wanted to say that I got over you, and was wondering if we could hang out as friends?" I covered an irritated tone with a happy, and fake genuine one.

"Oh, sure.. Where and when, I'll be free for a while now since Eggman's on vacation again. And I'm on a break from college." He said the hesitance in his voice gone which made some of my anger disappear.

"How about today! We're both free aren't we?" I said, trying to speed up my plan a little bit. There was silence on his end of the phone except for a few what seemed to be inaudible whispers from him and another male. I tried to listen to what they were saying.

"He- -- an- --y wa-t to h--g --t." That voice sounded like Sonic. Who is he talking to?!

"Oh, o--- -e s--e, I'll b- he--" SHADOW?! Ugh! Of course they are hanging out. I was about to hang up out of anger until I heard his voice again.

"Yeah, I can hang out. Where were you planning?" He asked me as if he wasn't just talking to Shadow!!

"I was thinking may be a park or my house, although if we go to the park people might stare." I held back the irritation I felr creeping into my voice because of who I knew he was with.

"Fair enough, I'll head to your house right now if you'd like?" I heard rustling in the background of his side of the call and almost sighed in frustration from knowing what was most likely happening.

"That'd be great! See you in a bit!!" I immediately hung up, and slammed my phone down on my bed running back into the living room to hide my notes that I had written only mere minutes earlier. I'm sure this will all going according to my plan if I try hard enough, may be in the process him and Shadow will even start to distance fron each other! I hid my notepad under my T.V. and ran to my room to put my usual dress on, and went right back into the living room to wait for Sonic. Before I could sit down on my couch I heard a knock at the door, ans went to open it. I opened the door to see Sonic standing there as he smiled at me when I opened the door.

"Hey Ames!" He said in his usual happy and upbeat voice.

"Hi! I invited you over because I have a lot to talk about, and want to get a little closer!" I explained to an unasked question as I stepped aside to let him walk in, and he did giving me a slightly questioning look because of my explanation I presume.

"That's great-!" He seemed a bit skeptical. I expected that.

"Here, lets go to the couch." I said as I closed the door, and walked over to the couch sitting down, and gesturing for him to sit across from me. He did so.

Please do not target me for making Amy the villain here, I couldn't choose so I gave my partner the point of deciding who makes Sonic "disappear" and they chose Amy so I am using Amy!! Byeee!