ALAOAO S3 CHAP 4

Author pov

Nunew was unable to focus because of what they did earlier, he was so zone out when he attend the board meeting he can't help but to bite and lick his lower lips trying to catch and feel zee. He can't focus properly and mostly the review and presentation from the members he didn't understand, because he was too busy thinking of what they have done before.

-Flashback-

Zee's face is so close to nunew as he carress nunews cheek with so much love, his eyes is full of adoration and passionate. He was looking at nunews plump lips wanting to taste him for a long time. Zee's scent is too strong for nunew to handle, they we're both gulping their saliva downs as zee no longer can't hold back himself and slowly attached his lips to nunew, he made sure that nunew won't feel uncomfortable and kissed him with a warning. Nunew can only reply to Zee's kiss, they both wanting to taste each others lips for a long time and finally that day has come. A loud smack from their lips as they catch for air. Zee then kissed nunew's lips one more time and this time he passionately inserted his tongue into nunew's mouth, sucking, moaning, licking, is the only sound that you can hear through the room. They we're sweating due to their kiss as if there's no tomorrow. It's the perfect timing that hye-jin knock on the door and they acted like nothing happend. Nunew cleared his throat while he cover his mouth not wanting to show his messy lip balm all over is lips.

After that loving moment Freya Picked up zee from the hotel and once again invated nunew for their event, nunew wasn't sure if he will come or not but they gave him some time to think. Nunew was catching for more airs as he watch zee and freya leave through the balcony, nunew was stjll processing what they did earlier and he can't stop blushing over and over, thinking that it was all a dream because he can't accept the defeat, nunew then closed the blinds and locked the doors, he lay back down to the bed resting his arms on his forehead, he want him more..

-end of the flashback-

He was so zone out and can't even focus at what hye-jin we're talking about. 'Hye-jin.. Can you please ask zavier' s nanny's How's his health and behavior thank you' said nunew with a very soft tone. he want to know zaviers behavior and health today, he can't wait to hug and sniff his baby so much. When it comes to zavier he will ask with a very gentle tone. But very fierce when it comes to others. Nunews head starting to ache again and almost fell.

Nunew pov

I almost fell due to dizziness, i want to eat but i can't.. My lower stomach ache alot, i always feel so nauseous and theres my loss of apetite, i just found out last month why i got this kind of symptoms is because of food poisoning, i don't know what food i ate that day but i will make sure i won't eat it again, this food poisoning condition is getting worse, my doctor told me so many times to take the pills. I do take the pills many times but it doesn't make me feel any better, and also that day i did take a PT but i was not pregnant and did take a check up and the result is im not pregnant. It was a sigh of belief, they said that it was food poisoning. I also did forbidden hye-jin from telling my health from my family especially Nat because I don't want them worry about me, everything is forbidden including my privacy.

Ever since that day i lost my baby it was torture for me, i feel like i lost my self and feel like im gonna give up. It was painful and the struggles is very rough. I always get this kind of badluck, everytime.. I do not like talking about dong-geun, everytime i heard his name coming from hye-jin my blood boils as if i want to kill someone.

Hye-jin then came back running to me, she was catching her breath so bad.

'Sajangnim, the event is tonight and Ma'am freya will come and pick you up..' she said, i nodded and we headed back to my hotel. Hye-jin also picked some clothes for me to wear, as Usually i have no tense to show off.. At the time when its alrrady 7PM freya did come to my room to pick me up, It was so awkward and she drive me  Where the event will start. It was huge and i don't like too much crowded places. I did bring hye-jin with me so it will be less awkward. I then saw zee and other looking business people chit chatting in the table, laughing along the music. Some of them we're alpha's and the rest is betas, We walked towards them and i just gave them a soft smile, i sat down infront of zee and hye-jin sat right next to me. The waited serves us so many foods and when i saw the desserts, i almost drool in hunger. But i don't want to vomit.. I can feel Zee's glances with concern and worries, i only drinked wine as hye-jin told me that zavier is well behave and doing great at school, of course there's dong-geun again.. She's bringing him up again. I don't want to lose my temper infront of this people, but did raise my voice a little.

'Hye-jin how many times do i have to fucking tell you not to bring this topic about dong-geun...! And haven't i forbidden That dong-geun no longer can't enter my house...!?' i spoke in korean language so they won't understand.. Hye-jin apologize and their eyes is on me again; my anxiety is starting.

They're pheromones is released and i don't like it, all i want is the pheromones that I've been dying to feel again. One of Zee's friend offer me a food and i can't resist it, it will be so disrespectful so i have no choice to eat it, even though i don't want to eat. After i finished eating i can feel all of the food i ate is climbing up back to my throat. I cover my mouth and excuse my self.

'May i excuse my self..?' i said with manners, as soon as they nodded i quickly ran to the bathroom and starts to vomit everything i ate. I washed up my mouth with the water and cleaned the bathroom sink with the water. I was startled when i saw zee standing in the door with so much worries in his eyes. My eyes wide open.

'Nhu..' he whispered, he approached to me as i walked backwards.

'What do you want krub..' i asked tilting my head a little, i finally knew what his expression saying..

'Nhu, why are you vomiting..?' he asked, i didn't answer him and supposed to leave the bathroom already but i suddenly fell down and that pheromones is released.. It was zee, he is doing this on purpose.. His scent wrapped around my body teasing me playfully. I cover my mouth with my hand and looked at him, he was looking at me so deadly. He is not really joking, Zee released his own pheromones to use it against me. He cna control this everytime he want. He then squat at my height, he lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. His eyes we're growing red.

'don't run away this time nhu, im asking so nicely and your gonna back away..' he said, i can't speak properly, im on my heat already due to his pheromones.

'Then let's talk about this at my hotel shall we..?' i can't reply at his words and already groaning.

Zee pov

I carried him in bridal style and went up to freya, telling her to make an excuse for me and nunew, i slowly placed nunew in the car and he is in heat like a bunny. I did it on purpose cause i don't want him to run away again, i got in the car and slammed the door closed.

'Nunew..' I said with a warning tone. He looked at me and seem he can't recognize everyone. He was sweating so bad that's why i turned on the AC, i started to drive, and he wan groaning almost a moan; which i can't focus on the road properly. I was surprise when he tore up his clothes and threw it at the back seat. I can finally see him half naked, i swallowed my saliva and fastened my drive, i almost lost my balance to control the steering wheel because nunew crawl into me kissing my neck, i stopped at the street and stopped nunew by holding back his chest.

'N-nhu, What are you doing, W-we are at the road..' i said, but he continue to kiss my neck to my cheeks ignoring everything i said. i hold my self back trying not to lay a hand on him. Cause once i touch him i won't be able to hold my self back. I pushed him gently, he whined and frowned . I catches for more air and my heart is beating like crazy, i can still feel his kisses aeound my neck, i bite my lower lips and hit the pedal, driving to my hotel. Soon as we reach the hotel i carried nunew again in birdal style  and cover him with my blazer as we went to my room, i locked the door and slowly place him in the bed, i know that he is still in heat. His hand then catches my collar and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his hand around my neck while he sniff off my scent.

'So g-good..' he whispered, i startled and hiss when he bite my neck, i wanted to stop him but the more i stop him the more needy he became. All i can only do was closed my eyes and let him do whatever he want.

I then felt that he stop, soon i heard soft snores and i chuckle. He fell asleep already. I change his clothes and let him borrow mine, my clothes we're too big for him but he look so sexy with my clothes on, i placed the blanket on the top of him and gave him a little peck on the forehead, im still worried about him. Why does he take those kind of pill..? That's alot, different medicines, its too much yet dangerous, i let out a sigh disbelief. Is there anything else that you're hdiing from me..?

______________________________________

We are soo close at the end of the chapter 😭😭😭

Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote naa💗