-7-

'I'm done mom.' Shanaya was about to go but then, 'Granny' 'Hmm' 'Granny' 'Say on, I'm listening..' 'Granny, we have Sheryar's reception today..' Everyone went silent.
After a bit of time, 'Kiraz, get the things ready.. We'll surely have Sheryar's reception.' 'But mom!' 'No buts, Bani get the dress from Shanaya which we bought for Rosy as a gift for reception.' She nodded.
Sheryar thought to himself, do we really need to do the reception.. Oh god! What should I do..? I haven't talked to Kaizeen since yesterday's incident. I didn't tell her, that Now I'M MARRIED! Fuck this. Feels so cringe. What if she comes here and see's me with other women..? Oh gosh it's gonna be a big shit. What will happen when she knows it that I got married to her bestfriend! Why god? Why me?
--------------------------------
'This is the dress we bought for Rosy.' Shanaya showed the satin white-cream gown to Bani. The beautiful work of embroidery, the frills, the laces, the smooth silky fabric which costed thousands of rupees. Bani examined the dress, looking the tag there, she said a 'no' to it.

"What are you saying..!? A NO to this beautiful gown..!? Something like this that is a dream-gown for every girl, just look at it again, how beautiful, amazing, elegant it looks. And it's sexy though.. See the back-side... So hot!!!" "Shanaya, I know the dress is beautiful no doubt, but it won't fit me." "How won't it fit to you mann..!!? You're not so thick or thin that it won't fit you.. It will! Of-course. Just give it a try." "I'm telling you this won't fit me." "Wait a sec" saying this Shanaya went to her mom. Kiraz was having a word with her mother-in-law, when Shanaya came, "Mom! Can you tell me this.. Why won't this dress fit to Bani. She says it won't fit her..! Like how.? She's not too thick or thin that it won't fit her and we'll need to compress it via the shop." "Mom! The dress is looking absolutely stunning and divine. No doubt to it. But it won't fit me. That all I'm telling." "Ok! so why won't it fit you..?" "The size it a bit small than mine." "Then what will you wear at the reception..?" "You want a new gown for that..?" "No, No. Don't buy me a gown, that would waste money. Just get me a few meters of satin cloth and a few more things like the iron machine, sewing machine, a chalk, fabric scissors, measuring tape, pins and a lot of much more stuff. Just get me those things and give me 85mins. I'll be done with the gown by then." "Are you sure Bani..?  You'll sew it..!!We can order a gown if you want to, it'll hardly take 2hrs for them to give it to us" "Yes mom. It's no big deal. I sew dresses, gown, frocks, skirts and what not." "But my child, Kiraz is telling correct. Just tell me the color and your size and you'll get the gown in 2hrs." "Granny! I want to sew it for myself. I wished that I'd sew my wedding clothes all for my own, but never-mind. At-least sew me my reception gown." "Ohk, as you wish but if you want to then we still have time to order it." "Btw can you tell me the color of Sheryar's coat. So I'll think like wise and give you a list of those things I need for sewing it. Hope you don't mind it Granny.." "Yeah sure" "His coat is in black. Huh! Bani.. Matching.. matching Ah-Huh Not bad" Shanaya said teasing her."