07- In which Tommy makes a friend

Tommy has never been more relieved to hear Dream snoring. As soon as he heard it, he got out of bed, dropped to the floor and grabbed the key from under his bed.

               He opened his door slowly, as to not make it creak, then rushed to the living room. He moved the armchair and dropped to his knees and inserted the key. Opening the door, he was relieved that the tunnel was there. Still swirling colors of blue, black and purple.

He crawled through quickly, and swung the door to the library open. Techno was on the couch reading a book, and looked up when he heard the door open. "Oh, hello Tommy."

              "Do you know where Phil is?" Tommy asked, standing up from his spot on the floor. Techno nodded.

               "In the living room."

Tommy said nothing in response, simply moving to the library door and out of it.

He walked down the hall until he reached the living room, and stood in the doorway. Phil was sitting on the couch with a cup of what looked to be coffee watching tv. Tommy didnt exactly focus on what was on the tv, but he heard a laughing track, so probably something old people watch.

Phil saw him standing the doorway and smiled, "Hello mate! Do you want some hot chocolate?"

           Tommy smiled slightly, "Yes, I would like some." At that, Phil set his mug on the coffee table and stood up. Tommy followed Phil to the kitchen, where Phil opened a cabinet and got a mug. He got the hot coco powder, some water, milk and a bunch of marshmallows.

As Phil made Tommy's hot chocolate, Tommy glanced around for Wilbur. He hadn't seen Wilbur in the hall or living room so he assumed that he was in one of the rooms upstairs.

Phil handed Tommy the mug of hot chocolate with a smile. "I was thinking, you need a friend don't you?", Tommy hesitantly nodded, "Well theres this kid Tubbo that lives in the house across from us. He's real nice, I think that you two would get along well. So what do you think of meeting him today?"

A friend. Tommy liked the idea. He quickly nodded a yes to Phil, which seemed to make him happy.

"Oh, by the way, Will wanted you to go see him when you got here. He's upstairs, first door on the left." Phil walked out of the room then, probably to go back to watching his show.

When Tommy went up the staircase, he noticed there were 5 more rooms up here. Three of which had names on them.

The one on the left was painted a nice yellow color. It had musical notes and guitars painted on it and Wilbur's name.

The room across from it was painted a very light baby pink, with Techno's name on it. It didn't really have anything else painted on it, but there was a small pig sticker under his name.

The last room's door was painted green, with Phil's name on it with grey wings surrounding his name.

One of the two other doors was painted white and the other had no color at all for some reason. Just wooden.

Tommy went up to Wilburs door and knocked on it. A faint; "come in!" was heard before Tommy swung the door open.

The walls were painted a light yellow, with some various posters and photos on the walls. His bed was moved into a corner, and it was unmade, with a bunch of pillows and blankets on it.

Along a wall, there was a few instruments. Next to it, a small shelf with records and trinkets. A record player sat on top of it with a lamp.