Chapter 3

y/n pov

it was an average morning in the Dursley household Uncle Vernon told Harry to go get the post while I help aunt petunia in the kitchen. a little while later Harry came in chasing after Harry "the potters got a letter the Potters got a letter" Dudley yelled as she handed his father the letter  Harry said "That's our letter" "Who would send you a letter "Vernon chuckled as he looked at the letter it said our names on the house address but what stood out to Vernon was the jarring Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

 he looked at the letter to me to Harry then back to aunt petunia and threw the letter into the fire palace but I knew this was only the beginning. For the past few days, Harry and I have noticed the increase of owls in the yard I would take some seeds to feed the owls and pet them let's just say I haven't seen any garden rats in days.

 aunt petunia was in the kitchen looking at me play with the owls and smiling yeah this "evil" aunt had a soft spot for me a little begging and my puppy dog eyes got me a free ticket to play with the owls. I watched from outside as she cracked an egg and nothing came out she looked inside to see a letter she cracked a few more and the same thing happen she got so fed up and screamed while Harry was laughing at her silently from the corner of the room.

it was Sunday and we are all sitting in the living room aunt petunia was putting my hair in two low pigtails I kinda feel like Wednesday Addams honestly. uncle Vernon was staring into Harry's soul "It's Sunday, do you know what's so good about Sundays potter " he says to Harry looking at the boarded-up mail slot "No post" Harry said " NO POST "he repeated after Harry soon after he said that there was a rumble and a large number of letters came bursting out of the mail slot and the fireplace lost of letters floated and spun around the room as harry tried to catch them I giggled as I herd Dudley says to aunt petunia that uncle Vernon has gone mad as Vernon let out a frustrated scream later that afternoon uncle Vernon packed us up and we head to the old looking house by the sea. 

the days rolled by and tomorrow was mine and Harry's birthday aunt petunia let me sleep on the couch while Harry was laying in a sleeping bag it was 11:45 when I grabbed my blanket and laid next to Harry and helped him draw a big cake with our names on it with eleven candles on it even tho I was treated we never had a birthday party or cake because I know harry would feel left out because it would just be for me. the clock stock 12 and Harry and I wished each other a happy birthday as soon as we blew out the "candles" there was a loud bang on the door waking up the Dursleys, of course, I  knew who it was the door got kicked inwards and a hagrid walked in holding his umbrella.

  uncle Vernon ran down with a shotgun he pointed at Hagrid only for him to bend the muzzle towards Vernon as I poked my head out from behind the Dursleys hagrid saw me and Dudley and smile at us "Y/n, harry how u have grown I see you've been eating well harry you're a bit on the tubby side" he said to Dudley "am not harry" Dudley managed o stutter out while harry came forward "am harry" he said hagrid pull out of his pocket and start to talk about Hogwarts and our parents while harry asked him questions. I zoned out only to tune back in the Hagrid yelling " JAMES AND LILY POTTER DEAD IN A CAR  CRASH WHAT RUBBISH" both harry and I followed Hagrid out I waved to aunt petunia as we left.

UNIFORM First-year students will require:

 1. Three sets of plain work (black) 

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for daywear 

3. One pair of protective gloves ( hide or similar) 

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry a name tag

1  wand 

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set of glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set of brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR  cat a OR a toad  

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN  and we can find all this in London" Harry asked 

I listen to Harry list the this we need to buy at Diagon Ally when I heard Hagrid say "Ye if ya know where to look " We walked into the leaky cauldron, and the man at the counter called out to Hagrid "Hagrid, the usual I take it ?" "no am on official Hogwarts business," he says as he holds mines and Harry's shoulders" By the gods, it's the Potter twins, " some guys said. The whole pub went quiet then soon everyone came to shake our hands. That's when I It spotted a turban in the crowd and a mischievous smile crossed my face. 

When he came over stuttering, " This here is your defense in the dark arts teacher professor Quirell," Harry stretched his hand out to shake hand .mean while I faked innocence and cut him off in the middle of his sentence he was talking to Harry by "professor" "yes ?" he stopped talking and looked at my innocent eyes as I asked "professor why are you wearing a turban are you head not hot its still summer ya know" I blinked innocently as I watch him struggle to find an answer with mischief in my eyes. 

Hagrid tapped Quirells shoulder and said, "Don't think about it too much it's, just a kid's curiosity" Letting out a hearty laugh he walked past and Harry and I followed Hagrid as I waved at Quirell with a sweet smile, "See you at school"  said hagrid took us to a wall tapped it rhythmically the wall slowly opened to so us a bustling shopping street  "potters welcome to Diagon Ally."