Chapter Eight ~ Oh No..

"So, are we going to do shit or not?" "Chill, soon."

                            •               •             •

      Everyone made it past a couple of rooms, M haven't returned yet, and there's still no sight of the missing people yet.
      M chuckled, watching everyone. "Oh you poor souls.. okay I'm being edgy the fuck-" She shook her head, "Idiots don't know I'm the main reason behind this. Honestly, it been enjoyable-" She took a sip of her iced coffee, "Though there haven't been enough commotion.. what if I just shove the three into this mess? Hm.. maybe"

                            •               •             •

After a while, they came across a locked door. "Hm.. search around I guess?" Astu suggested, "What are you trying?" MoonXD asked, "Geez, nothing, I'm just bored so just this once I'm helping out" "..." "It's fine, we will be fine if they even try anything" BM said in a reassuring tone, "Fine.." Everyone but Astu started to search.
Astu, in the mean time, she looked at door. "Hm..what if.." She mumbled walking closer to the door. It put their hand on the door. For a split second, the door turned black and it got unlocked. "Got it." Astu said, opening the door. Everyone turned around, confused on how, but shrugged it off and entered right after Astu.
      They all entered and saw the missing people, G. Helpy, Xayvia, Niko, Min, Ny, Enz, Hanz, and Anazel. Everyone of them was sleeping, considering that it was technically night. Astu shook her head and Moon took control, "Holy fucking Christ-" She ran up to her four girls (Hanz, Enz, Ny, and Anazel), checking up on them for any bruises or anything. They had a few scratches and Anazel had a bruise on her cheek, most of the scratches were old so Moon just focused on An (Yes, nicknames).
      While everyone was checking on their loved ones, MoonXD was just watching on the other side of the room, smiling softly—until Moon had to appear, choking MoonXD from behind them, "Say one damn word and I'll hurt everyone in this room. Remember, they are very easy to hit currently so don't even try." Moon said, only MoonXD being able to hear her. Almost in an instant, Moondrop covered her right eye, hissing in pain a bit and looking around. Unlucky for MoonXD, them and Moon were invisible to the others (but they can still hear MoonXD for plot reasons, and also can be touched/hurt-). Moondrop realized MoonXD was gone, but MoonXD fainted due to lack of air and Moon teleported them both.
      Moon gripped her eye tighter, cursing under her breath.

[Chapter 8, Oh No..]

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

Word Count: 433

Nature/Moon: FUCK IT IM CUTTING IT SHORT