Chapter 3: Bumping into the heroines!

Start from the beginning

Spring: They have style and Spider-Girl looks just like you though her suit is red and blue while yours is black with silver webs.

Michael: True..hmm...its saids here that Spider-Girl, Silk and Ghost-Spider are the heroins of Paris who used to live in New York then moved due the crime rate happening in the city of love and so they spent the next a year and half saving the lives of others along side Water and Shock Spider who were the heroins of a place called Republic City located on the boulder of China. New heroes, new cities this world is full of surprises.

Spring: I'll say though what are their powers?

Michael: They basically have the same powers as I do except for the special power I have with me though for Water and Shock Spider however their webs are water like webs as well as webs that can shoot out electricity now that is something I never knew was possible I have to check it out for myself if I ever encounter them in fight.

Spring: Whose the leader of the group?

Michael: The leader of the group is Spider-Girl while Ghost-Spider is second in command.

Spring: Hey check it out it saids there are other heroines in town besides the Web Maidens and this Miracle Force.

Michael: Let's see what we got for them and then we can check out the Miracle Force.

Spring: White Tiger, Wolverine, Stripperella and Lady Dragon.

Michael: White Tiger is an acrobatic ninja with steel claws and cat powers who is very clever on her feet and has the instincts of a tiger as well as the senses and smell. She can move fast and can easily take down bigger targets who get in her way.

Spring: I can tell that she gets her powers from that tiger amulet on her neck.

Michael: Seems like it. Wolverine who was former test subject who escaped and has metal claws that come out of her hands and the metal is made from a very strong metal that can cut anything in half, she also has the ability to heal herself from anything that is thrown at her.

Spring: It also saids that she has good tracking instincts and can pick up a threat a mile away though if someone would to get in her way they are in a rude awaken.

Michael: Best to keep the distance between her. Stripperella, ok for once her name sounds more like stripper because I think she is one but it saids here that she is also a crime fighting heroin who took down lots of criminals all over Paris and lots of women look up to her.

Spring: She seems cool enough. Now there is Lady Dragon..wait a-minute Michael zoom in towards her pendent tell me what do you see.

Michael: It kind of looks like....a miraculous.

Spring: Thats the miraculous of Prodigious.

Michael: I have read about that in the archives, it saids the holder will have the ability to change into different forces of animals that come with their own strength and powers though back home the miraculous was lost and no one was able to find it until now it appears in this world in the hands of this heroin here.