Chapter Fifteen: Big Green Ball Of Anger And Greenness

Here y'all go. Sorry it took so long for me to update I had exams and also had a massive slump with my mental health. Also I'M SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT NEXT YEAR IN LONDON. I'm so excited because it's gonna be exactly a year after I saw Harry Styles so that's gonna be fun. A little after exam treat for after I finish my A-levels so it's gonna be a fun summer of 2024. But anyway here's this little chapter.

- B x

(OUTSIDE THE HELICARRIER)

Barton PULLS THE TRIGGER ON HIS BOW. The arrow then EXPLODES THE ENGINE RIGHT OFF THE HELICARRIER!

(BANNER'S LAB - MORNING)

Everyone is thrown in every direction. Steve, Fury, Thor, Raisa and Tony are thrown across while Natasha and Banner are down in the lower equipment room. Steve looks up at Tony.

STEVE: Put on the suit!

TONY: Yep!

Steve helps Tony up and out of the lab. Fury sits up, clutching his ribs. He puts on his EARPIECE.

NICK FURY: Hill?!

(HELICARRIER BRIDGE - DAY)

PANDEMONIUM ERUPTS. Emergency alarms set off, fire extinguishers activate near surrounding fires and every agent is in a spinning scramble for their positions and armaments. Agent Hill keeps the bridge as calm as possible.

AGENT MARIA HILL: Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is: down! Can we get a run in? (runs over to GALAGA PLAYER) Talk to me.

GALAGA PLAYER: (points to monitor) Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air.

AGENT MARIA HILL: We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine.

(BANNER'S LAB - MORNING)

NICK FURY: Stark! You copy that?!

TONY (V.O.): I'm on it!

NICK FURY: Coulson! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armoury! Move out!

(HELICARRIER BRIDGE - DAY)

Agent Coulson runs out of the bridge.

(LOWER EQUIPMENT ROOM, CARRIER - MORNING)

Natasha looks over to Banner, who is breathing heavy, having landed hard. He is gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes are green, his face intense.

NATASHA: (quietly, to herself) I'm okay. We're okay, right?

(HELICARRIER DECK - DAY)

Barton leads his men into the air ducts of the ship. They rappel down into a corridor.

BARTON: Get that engine down! Detention! Get him through the dark! Come with me.

Two of his men follow him. They head towards the bridge.

(ND HALLWAY, CARRIER - MORNING)

Tony and Cap run through a dim, debris filled hall.

TONY: Find engine three. I'll meet you there.