A New School, A New Life

Start from the beginning

 "Yeah, but all those girls were happy so it had to be something good. Hey look, we're the only ones walking to school, everyone else are in limos."

 Shae looked around then sighed. "What do you expect from a school this fancy. I mean, look, stockings are actually part of the girls' uniform!" Shae stuck her leg in front of her, showing the white stockings and making Kate laugh before continuing the walk into the gates of school. But both girls soon stopped and looked up at the "school".

 "No matter how many times I see this place, I can't think of it as a school." Shae said, continuing her walk through the front gate.

 "It still looks like a fairy tale castle to me." Kate said as she shook off her awe of the school.

 Once the girls were inside the school, they went straight to the front office. Or tried to; Kate getting distracted by something and wondering off before Shae went to drag her back to the right direction. When they made it to the office and got their schedules, they looked them over as they walked to the stairs, all the classes being on the second and third floors.

 "I have Algebra, Biology, Music, P.E., lunch, History, and Business You?" Kate said, looking over at Shae.

 "We have Algebra, Music, and lunch together. Yes! First class of the day is together!" Shae punched her fist in the air. Kate smirked though, waiting for her friend's brain to register what their first class was going to be. "Wait... Aw man, we have math first..."

 Kate chuckled, about to speak when she ran into something hard.

"Ouch..." She looked to see what she had bumped into, quickly bowing when she saw a blank face looking down at her. "I am so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!"

 "It's fine!" A high-pitched voice said happily. Both girls looked up, not expecting the tall student's voice to sound like it had. On his shoulders sat a small boy, the origin of the voice. "Takashi's really nice! Right, Takashi?" The little boy, with soft blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, looked down at his friend.

 "Yeah." Takashi nodded.

 Kate smiled sheepishly, bowing once more before she walked away with Shae.

 "That was embarrassing..." Kate said, putting a hand on her face. Shae laughed at her.

 The rest of their walk to class was fairly uneventful, a few students staring at the foreign girls and some girls glaring at them.

 In class though, was another story. As soon as they walked in the room, most of the boys surrounded them, asking questions and such. Kate was overwhelmed by the attention, but loved it. Shae sighed and grabbed her friend's arm, pulling her to their seats.

 "News travels fast in this school... What's with these guys and their obsession with American girls?" Shae asked in English.

 "Who knows? But it's not too boring here, is it? I think I'm going to like it here." Kate smirked, replying in English.