bomber 🪡

"good morning!" dazai was on the phone with atsushi

"good morning!" dazai was on the phone with atsushi. y/n had bundles of sweat running down his forehead, he wiped the sweat off. y/n's bag was laid out on the dirt ground, the dirt would leave marks for later. "by the way, atsushi-kun, i apologize for asking this out of the blue... but there's been an emergency." atsushi could hear y/n's yelling through the phone. "jeez!! what have you been eating lately, you're way too heavy."

"or maybe you're just weak." this caused an outburst. "i'm not weak!! you're the one that got stuck here in the first place, if you keep being a meanie i won't help you!!" dazai had muted so that atsushi wouldn't hear y/n yelling.

"sorry, sorry, please help me." y/n let out a huff, he began to walk away from dazai. once far enough y/n full on sprinted he applied all his force to hit the barrel, it didn't budge. "i give up..." y/n slumped, his legs gave out and he let himself lay out on the ground.

atsushi had run out of his apartment and to where dazai was, once he noticed dazai he sweat dropped. "i tried getting him out... it didn't work." y/n sounded somber. "um... what's this about?" dazai was stuck inside of a barrel, his legs were poking out along with his head. "what do you think?"

"maybe i'm hallucinating this morning?" dazai's response was cheerful. "wrong!" y/n spread his limbs out as he stretched, he then got up and off the ground, dust covered his clothes. "is it an enemy attack? did you get caught in a trap?"

"i got in myself." atsushi looked confused, rightfully so. "well, you see... i heard that there's a way to commit suicide by getting stuck in an oil drum, so i decided to give it a shot." dazai's body began to sink deeper into the barrel. "but now that i have, i'm just suffering without being able to actually die." dazai had a smile on his face the entire time.

"not to mention, now that i've wedged myself this deep, i can't get out on my own. y/n hasn't been much help either." y/n's vein protruded, his hands were clenched tightly to his side. "you could at least say thank you, i've been trying to get you out, but all you did was complain." y/n's face made him look like a grumpy cat.

"i think i might die." his body began to sink again. "i see..." the top half of atsushi's face was blue. "but, it's a way to commit suicide, so you should be able to kill yourself if you stay that way, i think?"

"i like suicide, but i don't like suffering or pain!" dazai stated was if it was obvious. "why would i?!" dazai's body began to sink farther and farther into the barrel. "i see." atsushi placed both his hands on the barrel and pushed it, the barrel fell over.

"no fair i did most of the work, i've been pushing all morning. i made it easy for you!" y/n pointed at atsushi. "right, you made it so much easier!" atsushi's hurriedly nodded. once out of the barrel dazai stretched out his limbs.