Mafia 1

Mafia AU//Scaramouche is apart of one of the most dangerous Mafia groups out there, The Fatui. While Kazuha is part of one of the biggest Mafia groups, Inazuma. And Heizou is a detective and officer who is trying to catch these groups.

Trigger warnings: mentions of killing, blood, threats, mafia, torture, chained up, weapons

Third Person POV

"Shit." Heizou spat. He was currently chained up against a wall. Blood dripped down his face as two figures tried cleaning it up. One was soft and gentle, it was a surprise that he was in the Mafia. While the other was a bit rougher, but apologized. You could tell he didn't want to join the Mafia, but it's as if he didn't have a choice.

The question is, how did Heizou, the Greatest Detective and Officer get in such a predicament?

.

.

.

Well it started about three weeks ago. Heizou was the lead detective in the Inazuma and Fatui case. It was rumored that the two have joined forces, and they thought it would be a perfect opportunity to catch two birds with one stone. Heizou quickly started looking into the case and found multiple leads. He and his partner, Aether, were able to get lots of information down in days. The job was risky, dealing with two mafia groups, something is bound to happen. Heizou knew he wouldn't get out of this case unhurt, but he never thought he would catch two members of the joined forces together.

Three weeks ago, on Friday night, approximately around 1 a.m. Heizou went out to follow a lead. Aether ended up catching a cold and needed to stay home for this mission. Aether wanted Heizou to take back up, but he refused. He told his partner that he would be okay. Hesitantly Aether agreed. Heizou was in a dark alley way talking to a member of the Fatui. It wasn't anyone major, just a driver. He told Heizou that a member from the Fatui and a member from the Inazuma mafia gang were in a secret relationship. If Heizou could find which two members, then he could use it as black mail. Because everyone knows that even if the two mafia groups did join forces, having love affairs in between was not permitted.

Heizou thanked the man and started walking off. He fixed his mask and continued walking, but then suddenly stopped when he heard noises. He peeked around the corner and saw two men kissing each other passionately. Heizou watched surprised, he found the members. It was Scaramouche the 6th of the Fatui Harbingers, and Kazuha, The Red-Streak Killer. Both were known to have high positions in the mafia and the fact that they are having a love affair. It was perfect. Heizou quickly took his phone out and adjusted the settings. He snapped a photo and hid.

"Kazu, did you hear that?" Scaramouche asked. Kazuha stopped kissing the boy's neck and looked around. "No dear? Maybe it was just someone passing by. Besides, I made sure to have a few close people keep guard~" Heizou heard the two speak. He froze. If Kazuha was right, could someone be watching him? Yes.

Heizou heard footsteps and turned around. The taller male drew a sword. It was the Inazuma style. Kill with swords. "Shit!" Heizou leaped back in plain view of the couple. "Kazu!" "Scara shhh." They broke apart and backed away. They saw their body guard emerge from the dark. "He'll take care of it." Kazuha pulled Scaramouche behind him. "Come at me asshole." Heizou spat. He pulled out a hand gun and a Kodachi. "You're Heizou, the greatest detective huh? Well it will be a pleasure to kill you." The guy ran toward Heizou and lifted his sword to swing. Heizou dodged the swing and shot the gun in the arm. He turned around and kicked the gun in the face. He backed away and watched the man get up. "Motherfucker." Heizou snickered. "Aww you didn't think I was a weak little guy, did you? That's cute. You're pretty strong though, I like my men strong." Heizou ran toward him. The guy swung once more. Heizou jumped up and kicked him in the face once more. He landed and kicked the sword out of the guy's hand. "Sorry bud." Heizou pulled the trigger. The guy dodged but Heizou was too fast. He stabbed him in the heart.