''You'll never guess what I just saw!''

She's classy, of course, but Freya is still a woman. One who particularly has a soft spot for gossiping.

Barton looks at her curiously, making the Goddess hesitantly look down. She quickly puts her hand over Lila's ears and looks up again.

''Banner and Nat.'' She mutters, her eyes wide in haste. ''Really?'' Clint asks, his mouth fallen agape.

His mind travels back to the conversation with his wife a few moments earlier, where Laura had said something the archer didn't quite understand.

''No.'' Barton gasps in shock. ''Yes!'' Freya exclaims with wide eyes, nodding with her head repeatedly.

''Go find Cooper, sweetheart.'' Clint says with a light smile, pressing his lips to his daughters head before she runs away.

''Tell me.'' The archer hastily says as he turns back to Freya, realising the Goddess of Love and War must know more about the subject. The two quickly walks next to each other, on their way towards the kitchen.

''Before you start, and just so I know, this ain't something you provoked, right?''

Freya giggles, turning her head to Clint with a shake.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Freya kneels down to Lila, pressing a kiss to her crown as she gladly accept her drawing

The little girl giggles, before she quickly runs towards Natasha while the rest of the room keeps talking business - now with Nick Fury.

The Goddess stands back up inches away from Steve, who's leaning against the doorway.

Rogers' eyes shine and he smiles at the sight of Freya and Lila, his heart swelling.

''So, what'd Nexus say?'' Clint asks, closely inspecting the dart in his hands.

''He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed.'' Fury replies.

''By whom?'' Tony asks, before he has to duck away by a dart nearly missing his head - of course, Clint's aim is that good that it never would have - and landing on the board.

Stark glares, making Barton shrug with a grin.

''Parties unknown.'' Nick replies. ''Do we have an ally?'' Natasha asks, wondering why someone would change the codes.

''Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is.''

''I might need to visit Oslo. Find out unknown.'' Tony says.

''Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that.'' Romanoff smirks lightly.

''I do, I have you.'' Fury shrugs. ''Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on earth with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global distruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard.''