thirteen

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

striptease ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse

striptease ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

ch. thirteen - Fire And The Thud
"the day after you stole my heart,
everything i touched told me
it would be better shared with you."

< • >

like what scaramouche said, he came to pick you up. it was around 11:15 AM by then.

you heard your doorbell ring which could only signify one thing; he's here. "[name], can you get the door for me?" said shinobu, who was cleaning the living room.

"oh, yeah!" you paused for a second, trying to think of a way to drop the news to her. "i'm going on a date with scaramou—"

"you're what?!" her jaw dropped as those words slipped out of her mouth, not even giving you the chance to finish your statement.

you let out a giggle, covering your mouth. "i'll go now, see you later!" you bid goodbye to your roommate before heading to the front door. you pulled it open, revealing a familiar indigo-haired who awkwardly stood there.

"hi," he greeted with a slight smile, astonished by your attractiveness. "hello," you awkwardly greeted back, closing the door behind you before walking up to his direction.

"why are you so awkward." he spat an insult. even though it seemed like a question, the tone of his voice indicated that he wasn't asking.

"motherfucker, you are too," you rolled your eyes, scoffing. he made a face, mocking your reaction which earned a light hit from you.

the male had facade a dramatic, pained face on even though it didn't hurt at all. this time, you mocked his reaction. before he could do anything else, you started walking towards whatever direction. he followed from behind, catching up to you.