Chapter 3

The man was holding a big brown book. It looked weathered down, as if it was hundreds of years old. It had no title, no cover and no author on the front.
He stopped her and looked at her with an amused look, as if he knew her. Kadyn did not recognize him at all. She had never seen him before in her life.
The man was old. He had wrinkled down skin that was pail. She had a Beard that was sort of long and white. And he was average height. He looked like the old wise man you would see in a movie. Although, one thing amused Kadyn was that he was able to run and talk and act like he was a teenager.
He looked at her and said "you must be Kadyn"
Kadyn was confused, she said "yes, and you are?"
He replied "that isn't the point"
"Than what is sir" Kadyn said with as much respect as she could, even though she was very annoyed with the man.
"This book, it's yours" the man said.
"No it's not" Kadyn replied with an assured tone.
He replied "it is you just don't know it. I can not keep it anymore, you must take it."
"I don't want that pointless book. I don't know you, you could have put drugs in it on worse" Kadyn said.
The man chuckled "I assure you I did not. But this book is to much for me to handle at this point. It is yours now. You must take it."
"Why? Who are you? What is this book?" Kadyn said confused.
He said "again, that isn't the point, you must follow what the book says or bad things will happen. I must go now"
Kadyn said "sir please, what do you mean?"
The man kept walking and then disappeared in the distance. Kadyn walked home and held the book in her hand wondering what this meant.