They meet your parents

Max -

She was extremely nervous to meet your parents and made sure to wear her best clothes and she made sure to offer all the help she could to your parents and by the end of the night your parents were singing her praises saying how they were glad you met someone like her.

Chloe -

Chloe was slightly nervous especially because she thought they'd judge her for her hair or just general demeanour but your dad actually got along with her really well saying how he was like her when he was in school and they bonded while you and your mum just looked at each other in disbelief.

Victoria -

She wasn't worried as much as she should of been but she was actually incredibly kind to your parents and complimented your mum and her decor choices while you and your dad just tried to eat the food before it got cold but you would get roped into the conversation.

Kate -

Your parents loved Kate she was sweet and very well mannered so she had a very good impression and said of you ever hurt her they'd attack you and you just laughed nervously.

Warren -

Your parents weren't that sure about him at first since they saw him as a bit of a slacker but once he met them he proved them wrong by showing just how much he loved and cared for you so in their books he was ok but they like it a bit more if he talked less about movies.

Nathan -

They liked him because they knew about his family and that he'd be able to take care of you but they did also like how he treated you as he seemed nice, when you left he told you he was so nervous the entire time that they would hate him and you just giggled at him slightly.

Frank -

He refused to meet your parents at first because he knew they wouldn't like him and your parents also refused to meet him as well since he was a drug dealer, you finally convinced them to meet but it was very awkward but by the end of the night your father and him were laughing and joking with each other but your mum still disliked him.