Chapter 2

Timeskip
.
.
.
.
Caleis and cale were older know. Unlike in the novel or tcf he was not trash but someone who was rarely seen outside.

Caleis had ancient power he collected to survive in the battle with cale if he wasn't going to switch bodies. So than caleis would guide him to the ancient power himself. Caleis was an assassin but rather he was interested in swords over the years he was now a great swordman not as good as choi han but close to choi han and he trained everyday with cale who joined him they had a more better body now cale was less fragile and caleis was strong too but there muscle just never show up.

Today caleis was scared to go to cale room he didn't want to leave his long friend who was 18 but he would be happy to meet his mother so caleis didn't mind that much about leaving his friend.

Cale was confused to see a young boy with Ron who had blue eyes and his name was similar to cale he had white hair.

Cale stared when the young boy came to him "Cale lets go exercise" He pulled cale with him to there secret garden hidden somewhere with magic "Cale why are you so different today did something happen?" Caleis knew but decided to keep quiet "N-No it's just my head hurts can you tell me more about yourself umm" Cale asked caleis "Did you lose your memory or something I am Ron's youngest son caleis and your best friend" caleis replied" but Ron is already too old to have children" cale didn't realize he said his feeling out loud "Oh well I am adopted luckily Dad had found me before I was killed so ya that's how I became Dads youngest son" He smiled at cale 'Is he a character who died in the original maybe he somehow survived this time looks like cale had a good friend if only he was alive in the novel then maybe cale wouldn't be trash Is he still trash here?' he thought to himself.

Cale was going outside to get his ancient power the shield but caleis was right behind him without him knowing. Cale expected trash talks about him but instead he saw the people surprised looks and admiration" Once cale and caleis beat an gangster to a pulp for picking fights with the people from then on. The people respected him and caleis even tho they were never was outside.

He bought a bag of bread and was going to the man eating tree but he heard a voice "Cale I can help you too you want more bags of bread I will carry them for you please let me help" caleis appeared out of no where. Cale should have expected this since he was Ron's son but he didn't want to deny the help "....ya as long as you don't tell anyone" Cale answered him and caleis went inside two bakery and came outside with two full bags of bread carrying them cale wondered how caleis had so much money but didn't think much "Let's gooo" Caleis was excited and cale just took him to the man eating tree two kids were there they warned them not to go but cale shut them by giving them two loaf each and cakeis followed giving the kids 4 cause he had two bags the rest he gave to cale to throw in the man eating tree while caleis talked with the kids.

Cale knew he could trust caleis as he was joyful and helpful never questioning what cale did saying he trusts cale.

He took caleis with him while picking choi han. The same strategy as before while choi han was going to walk with his injured leg caleis suggest choi han a piggyback ride to help him who didn't agree at first but soon agreed. Cale found this fun to watch.

Caleis just rambled about how he and cale met and there story's which cale listened to and choi han also listened to the interesting story told by caleis. He found out more about cales personal life his likes and dislikes and thought caleis was helpful.

When they came inside the mansion Ron asked if he can take care of the guest who caleis was carrying but Cale refused and told caleis he should let choi han go if he was uncomfortable which caleis denied but let choi han walk "Hey what's your name?" Caleis asked choi han "My name it's choi han and you?" "I am caleis and this is cale" he pointed at cale who was looking at the kitchen the trio entered. "Brother beacrox look we have a new friend" Caleis pushed choi han to meet beacrox "Can you make him something to eat and can I have cookies" caleis asked hugging beacrox "Sure and some cookies for you as well right young master" He smiled at cale and choi han quite overprotective of his younger brother cale smiled at beacrox because he didn't know what to do.

Just like in tcf everything similar happened cale grew fond of the caleis who was always next to cale smiling.

At the invitation of the bomb incident. Cale had his ancient powers now he wasn't that excited but he could see caleis and his children I meant cats excited so he just went along with them. Caleis was allowed to go as cale never leaves with caleis and so they didn't have much trouble and choi han was his guard.

Dragon saving mission. Caleis joined the mission as he didn't leave cale alone at all.

On the mission they wore the arm organization clothes and the mission was a success

To be continued

Hope you enjoy this story and can someone give me suggestion.