Chapter 10-Exam Season

Start from the beginning

'You knew how this new move affects your body, but still, you decided to use it recklessly. That too, while training, which didn't require it at all.' At this point, she was pissed and had called for both teachers.

Meanwhile, Yuki was trying to figure out why he only used it once and he had already collapsed. He did travel a great distance, though. Yuki came to the conclusion that this movie is risky but very fruitful.

As Yuki was lost in his thoughts, All Might and Aizawa entered the room.

'Yuki, my boy, I know how exciting it is to test out new skills What you did was very foolish.'
All might said.

'Yes sir, I do know.

''Aizawa sensei, do you have anything to say?' All might turned towards him.

'If the kid wishes to spend most of the time in this hospital bed, then he's most welcome to.' Aizawa came close and his eyes were glowing, Yuki had seen this side of him only during battle.

' Aizawa came close and his eyes were glowing, Yuki had seen this side of him only during battle

'...You think being hero is a game? Always rushing in. Not listening to any of the pros or adults who have way more experience than you could ever have...' with each word that Aizawa spoke, the room started to grow darker.

'All the times you have jumped in between of a battel and gotten out alive were all because of pure luck'

This was terrifying. In a trembling voice, Yuki answered,
'Yes-Yes sir. I understood.'

'Luck runs out too.' Aizawa stepped back and turned to leave. 'Being a hero isn't about jumping into battle here and there and fighting.'

'I hope Yuki understood. I was scared, even though I wasn't the one he was talking to.' All might think to himself.

Meanwhile Yuki,

After a quick recovery, Yuki could join his classmates

After a quick recovery, Yuki could join his classmates. He sat in his seat next to Yaoyorozu.

'what happened?'

'Oh, just a side effect with from using my quirk...nothing much'

'No...I mean, you look terrified, not really. But when you entered the class, you didn't have your classic grumpy face on,' Yaoyorozu said, mocking him.