Sasukes Smile!

Authors quick note: I do take request if you ask for them! ^.^ and I will make alternate endings to this don't worry! Please comment who you want xReader ;) thanks for your time! Love you guys ^.^ !
----------------------------------------------
Your POV
The last person I want to see layer there... Sasuke. I ignored him and sat in the back against the fence and started taking out my food and praying to a god, that may or may not be real and thanking him! Then I realized a figure moving towards me, and little did I know the person starting to sit down beside me was Sasuke... I looked over at the person and realize we were only inches apart and pink dusted my cheeks, but I was captured in his onyx eyes and I kept leaning in and so did he until I realized someone open the rooftops door and yelled "No PDA please!" I blushed moving away and looking at the person who yelled, it was no other than Itachi-sensei! I mentally facepalmed myself 'omg I almost made out with is brother how awkward, but I'm glad it wasn't his fangirls instead so I am pretty lucky...' I thought.. Then I realized someone was talking to me "(y/n)!" Itachi-sensei said my name,getting my attention.... "Come with me, since you can't handle yourself." "H-Hai" you followed him to his classroom and silently continued eating till he broke the silence "you like Sasuke, eh?" "N-No way!" >~< I stuttered, defending myself... Then he came and looked at me just like Sasuke did, and I stood up and was about an inch away from him.... But he pulled away "So I'm guessing it's our eyes that drive you crazy." "Huh?" I said in confusion, confused about what just happened "our eyes, the Uchiha eyes.... You get lost in them which is causing you to lean forward if we wanted you to" he said "I didn't know teachers could be such teases" you say, rolling your eyes "as long as we're not in school, I can kiss you... But we're in school so I can't" he states, teasing me again "so you would kiss me?" I fake pouted and gave him the puppy eyes he says "I-"
----------------------------------------------
Gonna end it there! Haha cliff hanger ❤️ love us guys ☺️💋!