123 (Extra 10.2: 15 Years End)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The interns in the lounge area, including the gum-chewing curly-haired one, lay down orderly on the sofa and looked out: "Wow, it's snowing documents!"

5.

Ling Miaomiao was in the library, and once again, she was nodding off after failing to stay awake due to staying up too late.

After spending nearly twenty years in that parallel world, studying books was so strange that it felt like a lifetime ago.

In the mathematics department, where girls were at a disadvantage, Ling Miaomiao was a mid-ranking student, but in the recent midterm exams, three of her major course exam results were found lacking.

So sleepy......

I'm really worried.

How about submitting a time travel explanation?

While her thoughts drifted around in her dazed mind, a gentle cool breeze blew across the room, very comfortable on her face.

Ay, I can't...... can't be so bad.

She shook her head and tenaciously raised her head. The desk on the opposite side had the trigonometric function spread out. She looked at it with sleepy eyes for a while before wondering if she had entered the wrong library.

After looking up again, there was a short-haired teenager in a white T-shirt and a denim jacket, looking at her with unblinking black eyes.

His soft hair was limply stuck to his forehead, with a slight curl to it. He looked so well behaved that she didn't recognize him for a while.

She looked at him blankly for a while, then felt her hairs stand up on end

"...... you, youyouyou ......"

"Shh......" his face was a little red. After a short while, he stood up and took off his jacket, draping it over her shoulders, and in a soft voice, he told her, "Don't sleep here."  

6.

What does a diploma mean to you?

For 0306, a diploma determined how soon he could get married.

Director Xu calculated that it would take a total of seven years if he went through the usual process and it would be too late by then.

But it would be different at the Paranormal Bureau. At the time, the director promised: "I won't ask for much, as long as you score well enough to get into a top-tier university, I can solve your degree and residence permit problems. You'll be able to go out and shine. At the same time, I guarantee your mother-in-law will be satisfied."

"I will hire you directly in the name of the office director of the Paranormal Bureau, and give you the position of an official Paranormal Bureau staff, which is equivalent to saving seven years of your time and getting a beautiful woman early."

"After seven years—— I reckon the application for human evolution should be finalized by then—— Is it a good deal?"

After their discussion, Director Xu and Xiao Qin even gave each other a delighted high five, happy for some unknown reason.

In short, in this year, 0306 swept through with a startlingly high work efficiency, his reputation rising a great deal.

Later, the mission agents he assisted discovered that the handsome looking NPC who came out of nowhere was a bit odd.

He would throw out the demon restraining circlet, then stare off into space while muttering. At first, everyone mistook it for him reciting spells, but only when they got closer did they hear him reciting: "......The clouds tinged with sunset hues take wing with the lone bird, and the autumn river water converged with the limitless sky, amalgamating into one color......."