Sasuko is back in Konoha

warnings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
no warnings for this chapter <3

——————————

Naruto rushed straight back to the Hokage's Towers. Luckily, Shikamaru was already waiting for him in his office. Once Naruto got inside the office he sat down, so did Shikamaru he sat right in front of him. Naruto went through the new paperwork he had to do, he groaned then looked at Shikamaru.

"Okay so what's the news you've got to tell me?"

Naruto asked. Shikamaru looked at him and smirked. Naruto raised a brow at Shikamaru who just chuckled.

"Sasuko is back in Konoha."

Shikamaru said. That was good enough just for Naruto's mind to blow. Sasuko was back?! He hadn't seen her in years. He just wondered what would be the first words she would say out of that sassy ass mouth of hers.

"Really?! Since when did she come back??"

Naruto asked, he was curious, surprised and happy all at the same time. Shikamaru hummed.

"Well, I just heard from Kakashi. She's probably on her way here."

Shikamaru said and Naruto beamed really quick. Shikamaru chuckled and shook his head.

"Okay! Well, I really wanna see her can you cover for me?"

Naruto asked Shikamaru. Shikamaru smiled and nodded his head. Even though he wanted to see the raven too himself. Naruto beamed and jumped out of his chair and hugged Shikamaru.

"Thank youuu! I owe you one really!"

Naruto said before leaving the Hokage's Office again. He quickly ran to the gates. Once he got there he had seen the gate guards checking Sasuko before letting her in. When they were done, Sasuko walked into Konoha and looked around, she seemed to already had noticed Naruto.

"Teme!"

Naruto yelled and forced a hug onto Sasuko. She froze and then squirmed and wiggled to get out his tight grasp. Naruto let go and laughed while scratching the back of his head. Sasuko slapped the living hell out of his shoulder.

"Ouweeee!!"

Naruto yelped and held the spot that Sasuko hit, constantly blowing and fanning at it to reduce the burning pain. The spot was turning red really, really quick. She hit harder than Sakuto....

"Dobe, don't do that ever again in your life."

Sasuko said. She crossed her arms. Naruto scowled at her while looking at the big red print on his arms. Sasuko didn't care not one bit.

"Oh please Naruto. I didn't even hit you that hard ..."

She told him. But Naruto thought otherwise. He pouted and looked away from her. He was doing it just for pretend. But Sasuko wasn't dumb. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine you win, I'm sorry."

She finally admitted. Naruto looked at her and laughed before smiling. Sasuko shook her head. Same old same old Uzumaki Naruto. She wondered what he's been doing other than being Hokage.

"Tehehe. But really, I haven't seen you in years, Sasuko. I was just trying to greet you , real talk."

Naruto said to her. Sasuko looked and her lips turn into a thin line.

"I know, I know. But I'm back so."

Sasuko said and shrugged. Naruto chuckled a little bit.

"Anyways... you've got a lot to catch up too, I would love to talk with you but you see, I got some paperwork to get too and you probably might wanna get you a home to stay at."

Naruto says and smiles. Sasuko nods. That was true, she did need a place to stay at. She'd probably just get an apartment in the meantime.

"Yeah, true. Well, see you later."

Sasuko said and begun to turn around. Naruto smiled.

"See you later, Sasuko."

Naruto said before also turning around to get on his way back to the Hokage's Tower .......

A few moments later, Sasuko had successfully gotten a apartment and basically the whole time she was just decorating it to make it feel like home. She didn't want to move into the Uchiha Compound just yet. Not after everything. Especially the war.

She sighed and sat down on her living room chair. She had changed her clothes into a dark blue hoodie with the Uchiha Clan symbol on it and some shorts. She snuggled up to the pillow and watched TV. She couldn't help but realize the only thing on her mind was Naruto.

Elsewhere at the Uzumaki home, Hinata got started on dinner. She decided to cook something very simple. She had recently helped Boruto and Himawari with their homework. Kawaki went out with a few of his friends and although he hadn't returned yet.

"Hey mom, I'm going to go to the Hokage's Tower ... to talk to dad."

Boruto said and leaned up. Hinata raised a brow and look at Boruto. Well that was unusual.

"Really? What for?"

Hinata asked. Boruto looked at her.

"Nothing important. Can I go?"

Boruto ask and got up and headed towards the door. He stopped to turn around and look at his mother.

"Yeah, you can go. Just stay safe you know."

Hinata said and smile. Boruto nodded and left the house. Instead of Boruto heading towards the Hokage's Tower he went straight towards the park. There, a couple of Boruto's friends, well just his teammates, Sarada and Mitsuki were there.

"Boruto, you made it!"

Sarada said and got off the ground to go hug him. He smiled and she let go.

"Yeah, I just told my mom that I was going to go to the Hokage's Tower."

Boruto answered and shrugged. Mitsuki smiled and gave him a handshake, as a way to say 'hey, i agree'.

"But guys guess what?!"

Sarada said as she and the others walked to an area in the park and sat down on the ground.

"What happened Sarada?"

Boruto asked he raised a brow when Sarada started squealing.

"My mom is finally back in the village! Well, that's what my dad says. I'm pretty sure she's coming today or tomorrow to see me! I'm so happy!"

Sarada told them. Boruto's eyes widened at that. Woah! His face lit up.

"You mean- you mean?! My dad's one and only rival, Uchiha Sasuko?! That's your mom?!"

Boruto asked, he was really loud. Even Mitsuki was holding his own ears.

"Jeez..calm down Boruto, but yes. That's my mom. You know a lot to say you don't like your dad."

Sarada says and smirks. Boruto rolls her eyes.

"Anyways I gotta get back home. I'm pretty sure my mom only thinks I'm going to the Hokage's Tower for 5-10 minutes. So bye guys see you tomorrow."

Boruto said. He stood up and waved goodbye to his teammates.

"Bye Boruto!"

Both Sarada and Mitsuki said in unison. They looked at each other and they giggled. Boruto walked back home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Ok.. that one was longer. I wanted to make it short but I didn't want to end it in a dumb way.

Also sadly I start school this coming Monday so I probably won't upload as much as I did during spring break :(.

So I'm going to make as many chapters as I can until Monday. That's all, see you in the next chapter <3