38 ✥ 𝙸 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚕𝚢

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

“Now, firs’ thing yeh gotta know abou’ hippogriffs is, they’re proud,” said Hagrid. “Easily offended, hippogriffs are. Don’t never insult one, ’cause it might be the last thing yeh do.”

Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle weren’t listening; they were talking in an undertone and Harry had a nasty feeling they were plotting how best to disrupt the lesson.

“Yeh always wait fer the hippogriff ter make the firs’ move,” Hagrid continued. “It’s polite, see? Yeh walk toward him, and yeh bow, an’ yeh wait. If he bows back, yeh’re allowed ter touch him. If he doesn’ bow, then get away from him sharpish, ’cause those talons hurt.

“Right — who wants ter go first?”

Most of the class backed farther away in answer. Even Harry, Ron, and Hermione had misgivings, Crystal was totally out of question.

The hippogriffs were tossing their fierce heads and flexing their powerful wings; they didn’t seem to like being tethered like this.

“No one?” said Hagrid, with a pleading look.

“I’ll do it,” Harry said. He paused before turning his neck with a half smile, "And Crystal too,"

Crystal looked up at him incredulously with a pale face breaking into a cold sweat. There was an intake of breath from behind him, both Lavender and Parvati whispered, “Oooh, no, Harry, remember the tea leaves!”

Harry ignored them as he extended his hand towards her. "Come, Crystal, it'll be fun,"

Fun for who? Crystal thought letting out a pressed smile when she noticed everyone looking at her. She walked towards him feeling betrayed.

"Harry, you don't get to decide for me! I'll not go, I'm going to pass out!" Crystal whispered desperately when she stood near him.

"Trust me, nothing will happen," Harry whispered back, looking seriously deep into her eyes, "I'll protect you, will you trust me on this?"

"I don't trust you,"

"Good, but what to do now?" Harry jested looking around the crowd, "What would they think if Head of Calisto backs away?"

"It's all your fault!"

"C'mon, Harry! And Crystal!" Hagrid called them as they were taking a lot of time. Though, Hagrid had many concerns about the girl.

"Coming!"Harry before turning to Crystal and pulling her a bit away from the ears, towards the fence.

"Crys, look ahead, this is the chance for you to grab, an opportunity to test the waters, think again and trust me, believe in yourself because I believe in you. You were face to face with the basilisk a few months ago—"

"You don't know how scared I was—I—"

"I know you acted brave that time. I've never seen anyone so brave and incredible as you. Your case is curable. Just walk ahead with me, you can do it. I'll always be here with you, in your every step, don't be scared," Harry motivated her, with so much sincerity in his eyes that Crystal, stared deep into his eyes and couldn't help but give in.

"Alright," She said quietly.

Harry's face lit in a smile of relief. He climbed over the paddock fence. Crystal glanced back at Hermione for a brief second (who nodded at her encouragingly) before turning back to Harry who extended his hand expectantly from the other side. Crystal exhaled deeply and climbed the fence taking Harry's hand.

𝐀𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘┊ᴴᵃʳʳʸ ᴾᵒᵗᵗᵉʳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें