This is a good agreement, because at the beginning of the contract, there was a clause about broadcasting content, and if Han Jue was not satisfied, it would not be allowed to be broadcast.

"Doesn't it mean that rumors can't stop this kind of thing?" Xiao Zhou asked.

"Rumors are just rumors, as long as they are not put on the bright side, the space for operation will still be larger. The most important thing is that if Han Jue can always come up with championship-level songs, then even if those musicians in the American industry hear this rumor, they will selectively forget this rumor, because they are afraid of sitting down."

Xiao Zhou smiled and thought that he was right, let Han Jue really sweep the face of the entire American musicians in public, and the American people should scold the gang of waste snacks after scolding Han Jue.

After Han Jue and Kevin over there finished the commercial blowing and walked to Guan Yi's side.

"Have you asked Kevin if you can give you a few more opportunities to sing original English songs." Guan Yi and Han Jue asked as they walked to the side.

Han Jue shook his head and said regretfully, "After asking, Kevin said that this rule cannot be moved, otherwise everyone wants to sing more of their own songs and promote their new songs. Just giving me privileges will cause trouble."

Han Jue understood Kevin's difficulties very well.

One of the highlights of "The Singer" is the cover, so that the old songs evoke the audience's feelings and memories at the same time, but also use the arrangement to give the audience a fresh feeling.

In the previous life, the "Singer" program often exposed serious differences between the singer and the program group on the selection of songs, resulting in very unpleasant and serious troubles between the two sides, and causing the singer to withdraw from the competition halfway.

It is impossible to say who is right and who is wrong, the ass decides the head, each has its own considerations.

"Then let's bypass this rule." Guan Yi obviously expected to be rejected by Kevin, "You let other people sing your song, and then spread it online, and you sing it again is a cover." Han Jue wanted to say 'You are as smart as Teacher Zhang', but he was worried that Guan Yi felt that he was hurting him, so Han Jue did not boast about it.

"Good."

Guan Yi advised; "But the songwriter signature can't write your name, it's too obvious, everyone knows that it's your work, other singers will think that you treat them as fools, and the audience can't stand it."

"Whose name is that? I don't want my songs to belong to someone else."

Han Jue was very distressed, he didn't expect it to be so difficult to cheat.

"Can't it be someone else for a few months?" Guan Yi ask.

"Not for a minute." Han Jue said resolutely.

Guan Yi saw Han Jue's resoluteness, so he didn't persuade, wrapped his arms around him, and began to think of other ways.

After a while, Guan Yi said; "So, you start a studio, then you find someone you trust to join your studio, and you sign an agreement with him to get a pseudonym on the copyright network, but that pseudonym belongs to the studio. Then you publish English songs under this pseudonym, and those songs belong to that pseudonym, but the pen name belongs to the studio, and the studio belongs to you, which means that the songs are still yours. The registration network is now transparent, even as a public platform, although it can also open a vest, but under the real-name system, the people behind the vest are still nowhere to hide."