fxf, mxf

ELLAS POV:
as me and my friend Sarah walk out of our usual club me being only tipsy and my friend hella drunk, I knew it wouldn't be safe if I drove so I ordered an Uber. When the car pulled up I had to pull Sarah in. once I told the driver where we need to go Sarah starts to talk.

"Ella I'm so drunk, and horny" she says Seductively "Sarah-" but before I could finish my sentence Sarah sticks out her hands and cups my tits. I never saw this side of Sara before and to be honest I really liked it. As I started to whimper I look at the driver and I realize he is way to attractive to be a driver he was wearing a shirt a little to tight for him and had brown curly hair, I go in the Uber app and checked his name. Damon, his name was. Then Sarah spread opened my legs and stuck her tongue in my pussy making me moan.

But I dropped my phone when Sarah took her tongue out and replaced it with her fingers. I moan louder and louder as she pulls in and out. Then I feel a rough hand start to go up and down my leg, I realized is was Damon "D-Damon" I managed to moan out, but Sarah didn't seem to hear, or she didn't care.

I feel Damon remove his had making me a little upset "this is our first stop" he said like nothing had just happened "ohh this is me" Sarah said with her drunk voice, "see you later Ella" said Sarah planting a peck on my cheek. Me and Damon both watch Sarah stumble up to her front door, I move the the front seat then Damon started to drive off and the rest of the car ride was silent. I stared at him for almost the whole ride, but I did catch him stealing a couple glances here and there.

After what felt like eternity, he finally stopped in front of my house, but I didn't want to leave just yet. I steal one more glance but as I'm retching for the door handle I feel his hands wrap around my waist pulling me on his lap facing him, "what a tease" he says in his deep voice  "moaning my name like that, I don't think you understand how much I want to fuck you" I couldn't manage to say anything sense I was still in shock, "do you want to me to make you cum with my cock baby?" He said at he started to move my hips against

"yes, please" I manage to say as I undo his belt, then I start to move my hand up and down his dick making his head go back, as I start to rub the tip he starts to grunt louder. his moans are like music to my ears so I start to rub it faster.

Next thing I know he lift me up by my hips and puts me back down in his dick, it going in all at once I let out a load moan "good god i love hearing you moan from pleasure"  he says thrusting into me which is only making me moan louder. He starts moving faster and faster I moan his name loudly, Damon starts to grunt as he gets faster, I started to see stars as he popped one of my nipples is his mouth, and once I start matching his rhythm bouncing at the same time he thrusts into my dipping pussy.

I feel my Orgasm starts to come closer and closer "I'm close Damon" I pain while saying "cum for me baby" and with no hesitation I release myself and so does he. I was so weak I couldn't get off of his cock, so with his member still inside me I put my head on his shoulder. "Good girl," he says while playing with my messing hair.

I finally manage to get off of his dick and put my dress back on. I get out of the car and close the door but as I'm walk to the front door not really wanting to go inside, I wanting to stay with Damon, as I'm walking up to my front door I feel strong familiar pair of hands pick me up bridal style. As I look up at him he was already looking at me "you didn't really think I was just going to leave you, did you?"

He carried me all the way to my room and plopped me down on the bed he started to unbutton his shirt and he held it out for me to wear. I slip on the sleeves not bothering to button is up. Damon lays right beside me and he squeezes my tits "god you look so fuckable"

DAMON'S POV

as I'm face to face with her sleeping in front of me I can't help but want to fuck her all over again
"Do it"  she says as she starts to slowly open her eyes "do what" I say in response "cmon I know what you want to do with me" she says with a smirk

I smile as I Flip her on her side and get on top of her as we are kissing she places she cups her hand on my cheek, I grab both of her wrists and slam then on the bed making her whimper.

I slowly move down to her neck and start to suck a lick leaving a hickey

ELLAS POV

as Damon is sucking a licking my neck I can't help but whimper and moan his name, I think he could tell I was tired "it's okay baby you can go to sleep," he says in a soft voice, I nod my head in response, he cuddles up next to me ass we both fall asleep..
__________________________________
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORIE MORE WILL BE CONING SOON!!!!