fxf

INTRO
HELLO!! I don't have much to say here except enjoy the story, and this is for mature audiences only!! Enjoy your read!
__________________________________
ELLAS POV:
It was a normal night just dancing to the music like every Friday, until I feel hands wrap around my waste, when I turn around I see a guy I don't recognize.

"Hey pretty lady" he said with a smirk "you here alone?" I wasn't sure what to say "no my boyfriend is getting me a drink" I lie as I try and push him off, but he just held me tighter "come on baby he doesn't have to know, I just want your number" 

Suddenly I feel another pair of hands pull me away from the creep when I turn to look I see a beautiful blonde looking back at me "she said no!" The girl demanded "calm down I'm just trying to have fun" he says with the weird smirk he did earlier.

"Do you know this guy?" The blonde whispers in my ear, I shake my head no but before she can say anything to they guy he was trying to pull me away from her, next thing I know I see him falling to the floor the blonde had just punched him "beautiful and strong just my type" I say to attempt to flirt with her.

"Love to hear it, I'm Alyssa" she says "Ella" I respond, I wanted to tell her thank you for helping me but before I know it I'm pinned up against the wall with Alyssa looking me up and down, before I could even react our lips crash together. Alyssa picks me up and brings me to the VIP room, the VIP room was mostly for sex so I kinda figured what was about to go down.

As Alyssa is kissing me exploring every inch and corner on my mouth with hers she slowly starts to take of my jacket then she starts to move down to my neck kissing and sucking definitely leaving hickeys, I whimper to the feeling of it, she moves down further down to my chest and starts to bite at lick around my tit I plead in pleasure "god I love hearing you whimper" Alyssa says with a smirk.

Alyssa moves back up to my lips as I melt into the kiss Alyssa moves back down inches away from my clit, she un does my belt and takes of my jeans, I feel her hot breath getting closer and closer to my clit. as she starts to kiss my inner thigh she finds a spot that makes me jump from pleasure "found it" she says
Continuously sucking and kissing the one spot making me moan.

I feel her slowly start to move closer to my clit, "can I" she asked Seductively, but I can only manage to nod my head yes "words baby" she says smiling
"Y-yes" I stuttered over my words nervous about what's going to happen. But before I can process I already felt Alyssa's bury her face in to my clit making me let out a loud moan I fell her swirl around her with her tongue and I felt like I was just about to brake until she stopes and takes out her tongue but replaces it with her finger touching directly on my my g spot making me moan in pleasure.

She moves in and out in till I reach my limit "I'm c-close" I manage to say, moment Later I release myself as I moan louder. "Good girl" l
Alyssa says, Alyssa cleans me up with her tongue and I slowly start drift to sleep in her arms.

ALYSSAS POV:

As I look down at this beautiful girl in front of me I can help but think dirty thoughts, god knows how badly I want to fuck you over and over again I thought to myself but before I can roll over and lay next to Ella she opens her eyes

I think she can tell how badly I wanted her because the next thing I know she grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls me in for a sloppy kiss she rolls over on top of me and moves down to my neck making my head go back in pleasure.

I can feel her smirk against my neck then she moves down, she flips me over on my stomach and starts to kiss my inner thigh trying to tease me, then she continues to eat my ass and use her hand to circle around my clit making me moan loudly

Then she takes out one of her fingers and replaces it with three. I felt I was about to cum and I think Ella could see it on my face "cum for me baby" she says, and with no hesitation I do.

__________________________________
This was my first story sorry if it's bad!!
Hope you enjoyed!!