04, " ANYTHING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU "

"ANYTHING TO SPEND TIME
WITH YOU "

04

kendall woke up, to see dewey watching the news, still in the hospital, she admired her godfather a lot

kendall woke up, to see dewey watching the news, still in the hospital, she admired her godfather a lot. " dewdrop.. hi "

his head shot towards her immediately after hearing the name, " kendall, my star, how are you? " he said with a smile.

" just sore, when am i discharged? " he chuckled, " you were, like a hour ago? let's get you home. " he said before helping her out of the hospital bed and leading her towards the elevator.

kendall, was in her room now, she was watching a movie, that's until she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

she pressed pause on the remote, letting out a quiet yet audible, " come in. "

when the door opened, it was non-other than her godfather , " ken, hey " he said, standing in the doorway.

" hey dewdrop " she said smiling at her godfather, " want me to order in chinese? we can watch some movies together if you like unless- "

kendall interrupted, " no i'd love to. anything to spend time with you " dewey smiled a soft smile, at his goddaughter, " i called your mom and gale- told them not to come, but what do they do? come. "

kendall smirked, " her and heaven are coming, and i haven't heard from, gale in- a week? "

dewey looked a little surprised, " surprised she still talks to you.. " kendall rolled her eyes, before dewey continued speaking.

" anyways i'll order some food and call you when it's ready. " she smiled and nodded, before he left the room closing the door behind him.

as kendall sat on her bed, she heard dewey call her name, so she got up, going out towards the counter, were dewey sat, he smiled handing her, the food.

she ate and talked, about anything and everything, to be honest it was like dewey took her away from reality, she forgot about everything wrong in her life, she forgot about chad fucking meeks, she forgot about ghostface, she even forgot about the sharp pains in her thigh and abdomen.

dewey brought comfort to kendall, he was like her safe place, and spending time with him always brought a smile on her face.

kendall was always so terrified of losing so many people, but someone who sat high on her list of such , was dewey.

kendall thought if she ever lost dewey, she would break, so she liked to think that she never would, and her godfather was immortal, and it almost like he was because if anyone ever went near the man she would go crazy.

dewey and her sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before dewey spoke, " do you want to watch a movie? " she smiled, " who would i be to say no? of course! "

the walked over to the couch bringing the remaining food with them, as dewey turned on titanic, as kendal realized what movie it was, she smiled and squealed, " my favorite! "

dewey nodded, " we have watched this a billon times, i'm pretty sure it's your favorite, star! "

flashback

november, 2nd, 2004

2 year old, kendall was wobbling around her god-parents house. she lived in woodsborro california, about a mile away from her god-parents.

suddenly, 2 pairs of strong arms picked her, and brought her outside, she recognized them, as her god-fathers, dewey, or dew-drop as she called him.

the night sky, was glistening. she was just learning new words, of course she knew sky, " sky! " she said pointing up.

dewey chuckled, " yes, sky, how about you say stars? " kendall paused for a moment, " sta-a"  dewey smiled at her a attempt, before kendall looked up at him, " what's a sta-a? "

dewey pointed towards the sky, " a star, is like a huge glowly ball, of gases, and you call someone a star when they, are successful or just amazing. "

kendall nodded, " am i one? " dewey looked at her, " yes your my special star. " before pointing out, more of the sky.

dakota speaks ~

this is a filler chapter just so dewey's death, will hurt. so your welcome!!

' MOTHERFUCKIN' STARGIRL —
© 1-800-SALVATORES 2023