Peridot X Reader part 1

Your pov.

"god i'm so tired and shes not even home yet" you say streching and walking into the kitchen you sat down with a sandwich and your phone right as you were about to put your headphones in you heard a crash noise. "Huh?!?" you stood up and walked to your backyard you saw smoke so you ran to where it was coming from and see a green stone on the floor "how pretty" you put the stone in your pocket and looked around "hmm I better get inside its getting cold" you walk in side sit the stone on your desk (warning in this fanfic you have a big chest if u know what I mean x3 ) you took your shirt off and you could of sworn the stone glowed after changing you when to your computer on tumblr you see a picture of a giant green hand "cool" you whispered "look its the same color as you" you picked up the stone showing it the picture it glowed you dropped it but it floated up and glowed a bright light.

Peridot's pov. 'Finally done healing now I can get to my ship' once I was finished healing I saw a person sitting staring at me "who are you" "(y-y/n) "ok how many (y-y/n)s are there?" "huh oh thats just my name" she says standing up her hair is pink like rose's but here hair is stright and reaches her shoulders she also has these 2 little metal circles stuck in her bottom lip "w-what is your name?" "peridot now can you take me to my ship" I say pointing at the picture on her screen "but we're in new york and thats far off in beach city" "(Y/N) I'M HOOOOMMMEE!" "oh god shes gonna freak when she sees you can you go back into the stone?" "fine" I went into my gem and fell to the floor but she caught me.

Your Friend's pov.

I stumbled into (y/n)'s room "hey babe" "H-hi carrie" I walked over to her wrapped my arms around her "I missed you babe" I say kissing her neck "ahh!?!" she pushes me away "c-c'mon carrie your drunk" she says taking me to my room as soon as I hit the mattress I fell asleep

Your pov.                                                   

I walked back to my room to see peridot looking through my stuff "peri come with me were going shoping" my name is peridot not peri and why are we going 'shoping'?" "to make you look human so you can stay here till I can get you to beach city ok?" "fine" "good go back into your stone thingy" "its a gem" "whatever just go back into it" I went to jc penny into the boys isle picked up a green plad shirt and a white tee-shirt then got black baggy jeans and green converses "ok Peridot lets go try this on" you went into a stall peridot came out of her gem form "ok i'll help you get every thing on and see if it fits ok?" "fine" you helped peridot put the tee-shirt on first blushing which she noticed "hey why are you all red? your not gonna explode are you?" "n-no i-its just i'm not used to helping another girl change...".
                                                               (Time skip brought to you by peri).     

Peri was changing while you were making breakfest your friend was gone she must've went out already. Peri walked out and you blushed she look hot "Peri you look so h-" "I told you my name is peridot and why are you 'blushing' again?" "b-becuse you look h-hot" "hot?" "yes as in attractive" you say blushing bright red you thought even peridot was blushing. END OF PART 1 Me: "Hehe peri you look hawt!" Peri: "..."