Y/N: I GOT YOU!!!!

Quickly changing directions in the air, Y/N suprised him by swinging his other leg from below upwards striking him in the chin. Reiko, Jazmin, and Kyoko were utterly shocked by this as they couldn't believe what they just saw.

Reiko: H-He managed to land a hit!!

Jazmin: J-Just how did he do that?!

Kyoko 'thought': That's a rather impressive strategy. Changing where his attack was coming from at the last second. Honestly, I never thought that he could even do something like that. It's a rather advanced thing to do even at his age. *giggles* It makes me wonder how he'll do when he gets to the academy.

As Jin flew back, Y/N landed on the ground his face drenched in sweat readying himself for what was next. However, he saw that Jin turned into a log as he sensed that he was right behind him. Luckily he swung his leg around while rotating his body as it connected with Jin's creating a sudden gust of wind. Y/N gritted his teeth while Jin remained focused before leaping back and landing on the floor while Y/N collapsed completely spent.

Jin: Not bad kid. Said smiling. You almost had me.

Y/N: Whatever. Said catching his breath. I-If we're done...I'm...gonna..nap.

Sure enough, Y/N was out within a few seconds as Reiko and Jazmin ran over to check on him. Jin remained where he was as he looked at Y/N.

Jin 'thought': Honestly, that was a bit close for comfort. If this had been a real fight, I feel like this fight could've ended differently. However, I can't help but sense that something is residing inside of him. I just hope it isn't anything like what our clan has. If he does...I'm going to need to look into this and gather information about him. I'll have to speak with Kumatetsu later.

Reiko and Jazmin took Y/N to his room while Kyoko walked over to Jin.

Kyoko: What do you think? He's interesting. Said smiling.

Jin: That he is. Though...

Kyoko: Though what?

Jin: I...have this odd feeling that he might have something sleeping inside of him.

Kyoko: You don't mean.

Jin: It's just a guess. However, I do want us to keep an eye on him. Even if we don't know a lot about him or what exactly he is, II just want to make sure nothing happens to him.

Kyoko: Alright. Also, did I hear that right of you seeing him fight against thirty thugs and didn't bother to help?

Jin: U-Uh well, I wanted to see how well he would do. Besides, he had it under control. Said chuckling nervously.

Kyoko looked at him rather annoyed.

Kyoko: Jin. Said sternly.

Jin: Look, even if I were to intervene, I think it would only hurt him.

Kyoko: What do you mean?

Jin: I'm already aware that he has been bullied for a while. If I did help him, I'm sure that he would feel rather pathetic. Not to mention, it would hurt his pride.

Kyoko: I...suppose you're right. *sighs* Honestly, I wish there was something I could do to help him.

Jin: Even if there was, I'm sure that he would refuse it. I understood him that much during our sparing match. Said as he chuckles. Honestly, he suprised me with that attack. I don't think I ever fought anyone who did a move like that.