#chapter thirty seven

Yena realized Yuri was avoiding her since earlier until now.

Even when they were dinner together, Yuri just doing her job while not talking to Yena.

She was sure something bothering her wife. Yena sigh and suddenly the door was open, revealing Yuri.

Yuri close the door and Yena quickly talk to her.

"Joyul, are you okay? What's wrong?" ask Yena as Yuri walk to their bed, taking a sit beside Yena but not close.

"Where did you go earlier?"

"Huh? I already said to you that I'm meeting my―"

"What? Friend?"

Yuri cut her off and look at Yena madly. Yena was shock seeing Yuri's eyes that was teary.

"Joyul, what happened tell me, please?"

Yuri take her phone and open the photos. Then, she shows it to Yena. "This is you said friend? What the fuck Choi Yena?!"

Yuri yell not too loud, she don't want her parents and Wonyoung heard it.

Yena was startled seeing the picture and she was dumbfounded. "How d-did you get that?"

Yuri chuckles sarcastically and wipes her tears that fall down.

"No need to know, Choi. How could you, huh? Why did you lied to me? You can told me the truth that you want to meet your ex!"

"Joyul..."

Yena lean closer and sit in front of Yuri closely. "Get away from me!" Yuri push Yena but Yena catch her hands and grips it tightly.

"Joyul, let me explain okay?"

"N-No... I tried to think positive... I-I tried to ignore those pictures b-but I can't! Seeing t-that make me scared.."

Yena's heart hurt, she cursed Yiren in her mind. It must be Yiren's plan.

"Joyul, please... I'm begging you.. Listen to me okay?" Yuri slowly look at Yena and Yena held her face with her left hand, wiping the tears away softly.

"Yes, I'm meeting Yiren.. but I have my own reason baby.." Yena explain and she took her phone from her pocket, opening Yiren's message and show it to Yuri.

"Read it."

Yuri slowly took it and read the message. She was shock reading that, Yiren threats Yena with many ways.

"That's why I must see her, I don't want she hurt my wife. I love you, why I must go back to her? I don't love her anymore."

Yena take the phone and put it on the desk. She sigh heavily and cupped Yuri's cheeks. They are looking at each other, eyes in eyes.

"When we met, Yiren told me to leave you and go to her. If I don't do that, she will hurt you.. But I said to her that I will not leave you, even I have to die for protecting my beloved wife. I will take care of you until the rest of my life. I won't go back to Yiren, Joyul. And I don't know who snap our pictures."

Yuri's tears fall down once again, she felt touched with Yena's words. Yuri feel guilty, she's thinking bad with her wife.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yuri apologize and Yena pulling Yuri to hugging her. Now, they were hugging each other tightly.

Yuri burst her face into Yena's neck, seeking for a warm that she loves so much.

"I'm sorry... I cannot stop m-myself from thinking negative.. W-What if.. you will leave me and go to Yiren b-back? What i-if you still loves Yiren? W-What if―"

Yena breaks the hug and captured Yuri's lips lovely. Yuri respond to the kissed, she grips on Yena's pyjama tight.

After giving Yuri a long peck, Yena break the kisses and stares to her wife.

"Stop with your bad thinking, I won't ever leave you. I deeply fall in love with you, Joyul. You changed my life and everything. I love you so much."

Yuri's crying again and Yena chuckles. "Stop crying my love." Yena wipes the tears away, she kiss Yuri's forehead.

"I love you so much too." Yuri reply and smiles sweetly.

Yena also smiles and attack Yuri with kissing her once again, this time with full of passionate and sweet kiss.

Yuri lay down on the bed and Yena went on top of her.

Yuri wraps her arms around Yena's neck and pulling the older closer as their body pressed together.

They broke the kiss and look at each other. "I love you." say Yena and kiss Yuri's nose.

"I love you too." reply Yuri and they kiss each other's lips once again.

Yena's hand went down to Yuri's pyjama and unbutton it and Yuri realized it but she didn't stop Yena.

YIREN sigh aggressively and she smoking in her room, with her wine on the table.

She look outside at the balcony and then she smirks. "Huh, that Yuri slut."

She walk to the table and took a glass of wine and sips it a little. "Hmmm... I should do something to that slut." add her.

She then take her phone and dialling a number. After that, Yiren waiting for the person to pick up her phone.

Hey, babe!

Don't babe babe me, idiot! I have a job for you.

Relax, babe. What kind of job? For that Yuri again?

Well, yes.

Why? Our first plan didn't work?

Ughhh literally not! That Choi Yena is not stupid to lie to her!

Well, I already sent her the pictured of you and that Choi earlier. But Yuri just seen my messages and then she blocked me.

That's mean she didn't believe it!

Okay, now what should we do?

Well, I want to do something experiment to Yuri. You don't mad right? Just a little bit.

What is it?

Yiren smile evilly and look in front of her. "Just a little experiment for her because she took my Yena from me." say her slowly in the phone.

After that, she end the call and put the phone on the desk. Yiren sips her wine once again and chuckles sarcastically.

"The war is begin, Jo Yuri."

hi! finally I update this book hehe!

to be continued..