“Shut up, Liam,” I mumbled.

“Zayyyyyyyyn,” a voice slurred. “How come you’re not daaaaaancing and grinding and sucking and licking and pounding and – “

“Hazza, shut up or I’ll punch you.”

Harry looked extremely… drunk. His green eyes were dark, full of desire and he growled as a girl passed us, and his curls were too messy – something I would never approved of. His blazer were ripped here and there and his pants were lowered…well, more than usual, that is.

“Liam, let’s just go home before this one,” I poked Harry’s cheek. “Rape a few virgins.”

Liam chuckled. “Yeah, let’s just get Harry into the Rover, shall we? And then you can go get Niall and Lou.”

I nodded and off we go, dragging a very drunken Harry towards the exit.

Harry was being very, very difficult. He was now grinding against me, and that was less awkward than what he was about to do. He leaned towards my face and tried to –

“Harry!” Liam pulled Harry’s curl and laughed. Harry’s head rested on Liam’s shoulder – great, he fainted.

I frowned. “He’s gay.”

Liam laughed out louder.

After Harry was safely seated (or forced to be seated) in the Rover, I went looking for Niall and Louis. Liam stayed behind to make sure Harry wouldn’t ejaculate inside the rented Rover.

Seriously, he did so once. He ejaculated in front of his one night stand. How lunatic can drunk Harry get? That was a very horrible scene to watch, I must say. Although, I would bet my entire hair products that our fans would find it sexy. Well since everything we did so far was so sexy to them. Or so I was told.

I entered the club for the second time, trying to bear with the loud music and the humidity of the air. The smell of alcohol filled my nose, mixed with a different kind of head-spinning odour. Body odour.

Disgusting.

Suddenly, two hands grabbed my waist and pulled me towards… her.

She was the one who pulled me.

Oh. My. God. Breathe, Zayn.

Her hands were around my waist and she was burying her face into my chest. Surprisingly, she was the right height for me. Not too tall for a girl, not too short for a kiss – wait WHAT?

I noticed she reeked of alcohol and looked around for any sight of either Niall or Louis, while my hands slowly slipped around her waist, holding her so she would not fall.

Yeah, right, very convincing, Zayn. So she would not fall, a part of me mocked myself.

“Are you okay?” I asked her, even though I knew already she wouldn’t be able to answer me. Her senses were clouded by the effects of the alcohol. “Can you walk?”

This time, she answered.

“No,” she breathed out, looking up at me with a very, very adorable look. Keep calm, Zayn, I told myself. “Take me home, please? I can’t fine the twins…”

The twins?

Oh right, the twins must be the friends she mentioned earlier. “Uh, um, okay. If that’s okay with you?”

“Please,” she half-begged, half-slurred, before collapsing back again into my arms.

Oh, lucky me.