CHAPTER 23

⚠️❗❗TRIGGER WARNING
(STRONG WORDS,ABUSE,RAPE,VIOLENCE, GUNSHOT)

read at your own risk!

Khione

"Stop it Nymeria I said stop it" nagagalit nadin ako Kasi pwersahan parin Ang pagpumiglas Niya no I can't let her do it.

Hindi lang pulis o Batas Ang makakalaban Niya Kung malalaman ito Ng governor ibabaling na sakanya Ang lahat baka siya na Ang maging target at Hindi na ako.

I don't want her to experience being chase or being spy by someone it's uncomfortable bata pa siya at madami pa siyang kailangan abutin sa buhay she can't go to jail or to hell not now.

"I said get off me" sigaw Niya sakin

"Nymeria don't be so stubborn why the hell are you going to kill someone? Are you a psycho na papatay ka nalang bigla bigla Ng tao?"

"What If I am, yes I'm a psychopath you heard him right? He said I'm a psycho I'm a murderer believe it that's a truth Atty. That's really me, so go I will put him to death"

"Nymeria you're not! Stop telling me that just calm down"

"How can I fucking calm down you're holding me so tight Atty. I can't breath are you going to accidentally kill me my gosh let me breath some air naman" what the hell In this kind of situation isisingit Niya pa talaga Yun? Dahan dahan Kong linuwagan Ang pagkakahawak ko sa kanya at nakita Kong sinapo Niya pa Yung tiyan Niya nasaktan siguro sa higpit nga Ng hawak ko para di siya umalis sakin at talagang makakapatay ito kapag nagkataon!

Kinuha Niya Ang pagkakataong Yun para umalis sa yakap ko at pumuwesto sa harapan ko medyo malayo na sakin. hinihingal siya Ngayon nakahawak Ang mga kamay Niya sa kanyang mga tuhod!

"Please Nyneria let's go home now" malumanay kong sabi habang nakatingin sa kanyang mga mata. Umigting Naman Ang kanyang panga at kinuyom Ang kanyang mga kamay. Fire is burning in her eyes you can't see anything but madness, revenge and violence.

"Go home I need to finish him"

"Nymeria stop being like that!"

"Why should I stop huh why?"

"Because killing is forbid Nymeria both for DIVINE and HUMAN LAW, I know you knew that, you are studying law I'm your professor and that's our topic last month!for Pete's sake"

"Fuck those laws, they are all useless! The Criminal Justice System is Useless"

"So am I useless too? Nymeria I'm a lawyer I'm using the law I'm preserving the rule of law, so if the laws are useless then so do I? I know I'm not your type but I didn't know that I'm also useless to you" what she said is make my anger ignited with flame I hate what she said. I'm controlling myself not to argue to her because Ivy said that I should control my words and actions.

"You don't understand the situation" mababa na Ang Tono Ng pananalita Niya nakakunot Ang noo niyang nakatingin sa baba.

"Then let me understand it!" Sigaw ko sa kanya

"This is the reason why I told you not to make your feelings for me fade away I really want you to see Kung sino akong talaga. I'm tired pretending that I'm innocent I'm tired being pretending infront of you infront of everyone, you see what I did?" She's pointing at the guy who's lying at the floor namatay na ata siya. "That's me I'm torturing people I'm killing people, I really want you to see the real me for you to know that you like a wrong person, I'm a criminal Atty. You hate criminals right?" She's now wiping tears in her cheeks I can't move I'm just looking straight in her eyes pain and madness can be seen in her eyes now.