Should I lie or should I say the truth...?

*What's the need to lie.... I only want the truth from you ....* Tae said .

Well... I was thinking about you all this while...

Both fell into silence after it as Jungkook thought about their date and Taehyung try to make his heart calm.

*Well.... I'm not going to lie.. I... I was thinking about you too....* Tae confess making Jungkook let out a chuckle.

Well I'm glad to know that a very gorgeous human being thinking about me .. I'm blessed.

They both don't know when the night passes and they fall asleep still the call on .

As the sun shines and rays falls on Tae's face he groan and turn to another side only to hear the heartbeat of someone.He open his eyes immediately and look at the phone still in his hand and the call is on ,he took a deep breath and hold it near his ear to hear the heart beating of the person he started to like .

" Jungkooksii.... Jungkookshii....good morning get up..." He say thinking if the said person get up or not .

Jungkook on the other side heard whisper coming from somewhere,he look around and found none but then again he heard the deep soothing voice and look at phone which is still on .

He pick it up and said Hello.

" Good morning Jungkooksii...." Tae giggle as hear Jungkook sleepy voice , Jungkook got embarrassed and whine .

" Go..good morning Taehyung...I'm sorry.. I..." He got shy for the first time explaining himself.

" Don't need to feel embarrassed.. I also just got up ....well I should hang up now...mom going to call me ... and I have to go to university too...so bye Jungkookshii... have a great day..." Tae said getting up from the bed .

Jungkook also got up and walk to bathroom," hmm..you too Taehyung.. have a beautiful day ... I'll call soon hm...bye.." he cut the call and signs smiling to himself but then he look up at the clock he groan and run to take shower as he's late for office.

And let's say they both got tease by their parents a lot for being late and getting flustered on small things . Jungkook left for his company and Taehyung to his university and stated a new day but with each other in their minds and hearts.

Few weeks later ...

It's been weeks the both are going out on date and got very close to each other, their families are waiting for them to say yes for marriage so they all could meet officially and talk about them.

Jungkook know he loves Taehyung,how humble he is ,how he cares for him ,how he scold him , and how he loves him ...he's in love and he's just waiting to confess to him .

So getting ready today he's excited to meet and surprise his baby tae as he's going to pick him up from his university and let's say an after surprise waiting for him too.

" Ok..mom I'm going..tell dad call my secretary if he need any help..ok..." He kiss his mom head and left without letting her reply.

" This boy...." She laugh and get back to doing her work .

Jungkook drives his car to the university where tae teaches as he came after half day from his work and his dad take over after him to manage the meetings.

He stop in between to get flowers for his love ,he step down and walk in the familiar flower shop and asks for his order flower bouquet.

" Here you go sir...as you requested... have a nice day .." he nods and left the shop .