Chapter 6 - I Didn't Know You Were That Naughty And Vulgar, Ella

Start from the beginning

I feel my cheeks flame up as Colton punches Cam straight on the jaw, causing him to stagger back, clutching his jaw in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" he exclaims as his eyes start to water. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, this hurts so much."

"Don't say crap like that," Colton warns and then points at me. "Her? I would never do her!" And then he falls back on the floor, looking exhausted.

"Damn right you won't," Cam curses, cradling his jaw, "She's my sister. Don't talk shit like that about her in front of me."

I feel my heart swell as Cam sticks up for me and at that moment, I don't care what happens to Colton.

Rushing towards my brother, I gently remove his hands off his jaw and frown when I see a bruise already forming there. "Let's get you an ice pack, okay?" I say softly, trying not to think about how agonizing it must be for him.

Cam nods. Both of us turn around and start walking out of the garage when a voice behind us makes me stop in my tracks.

"Hey, wait, what about me?"

I glance behind, seeing Colton struggling to get up and I do nothing but smirk.

Now try... fucking with me.

---

I know I shouldn't have done it... it's so wrong of me and against my morale that I can't help but feel tears sting my eyes as the guilt of leaving Colton like that in the garage eats me alive.

I pace the floors of Cam's room, ignoring the fact that he's snoring away to glory on his bed: apparently, he too, has forgotten about Colton.

But I can't blame him... he, too, was sick just now.

And that's when I put my foot down and decide to go back to the garage and give Colton something to eat as eating a lot reduces the effect of alcohol.

And that's what I meant earlier when I said about stuffing Colton... with food, unlike what my brother thought.

I give a last lingering frown at Cam's bruise before quickly going to the kitchen and putting anything that touches my hand into a bag.

Closing the door of the house silently behind me, I start walking towards the garage and realization dawns on me when I think that Colton may have gone by now.

But it's still worth a try, right?

And it is.

The moment I crouch under the metal shutter and enter the garage, I see Colton lying on the ground on his stomach, his arms folded under his head, as they provide him a natural pillow.

His t-shirt has risen almost till his midriff and his face is in the direction opposite from where I'm standing.

I swear I hear a sniffling sound coming from him and I snap to my senses. He suddenly changes his position and starts to move over on his side when he spots me and then he's up in a flash.

"I-I brought you some food," I mutter and he opens his mouth to say, "Hey," to me at the same time.

"Thanks," he says, eyeing the bag in my hand and it's that awkward moment when I return his 'hey' simultaneously; he doesn't acknowledge it.

Colton approaches me and it suddenly makes me realize that I'm alone with him in a dark place... alone.

Taking the bag from my hand, he peeps in it and his face lights up into a bright smile.

And that's when I know that the alcohol is still running in his system strongly and that it's a good thing I thought about bringing him food to reduce the alcohol's effect.

Colton takes out a choco bar wrapped in plastic and tries to open it. I see his fingers fumbling unsuccessfully against the wrapper and I gently take it out of his grip, causing him to look at me in surprise.

Where is this bravado coming from?

Unwrapping it for him, I hand it over and go and sit on a tiny, rusty stool, watching him plop beside me.

This act of his is new too, seeing as he has never approached me ever, until a few days ago, but now he's even sitting beside me.

I smile slightly as I realize that I find Colton a little less intimidating and scary than I did before.

Trust me, if you tell me to have one civil conversation with him, it'll still have me tongue-tied but this is probably just the start.

Still continuing to smile to myself, I glance sideways at the bad boy who's looking like a cute kitten just now and who just displayed his raw and emotional side to me some time ago.

"Colton?" I say and that's the first time I call him by his name.

"Hmm?" he looks up at me and I blush as his piercing blue eyes bore into mine.

"You've, um... you've got some..." I say, pointing at his lips and he licks them, slightly biting his lip in the process and subconsciously, my teeth gnaw at my bottom lip, too.

"No, it's still there," I breathe out as his eyes continue to hold me captive and he wipes his mouth to the back of his hand.

"Gone?" he asks and I don't answer, thinking about how I could swim in those blue eyes of his; such was their colour.

Suddenly, I snap out of my senses and get up instantly, flustered because of getting so pulled in into him. I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Call me when you finish everything. I'll show you the place to sleep," I mutter almost inaudibly and then without waiting for him to reply, I walk away from there.

****

I was writing this chapter for such a long period, it's almost 1.30 am where I live. So I'm probably gonna crash now, and get some good night's sleep :D

Please VOTE and COMMENT, because they matter so much to me! And almost 250 reads needed, before CRAM hits 1k reads! Yay!

So please, if it's not a problem, could you try to promote CRAM by sending a message to your followers, requesting them to read the book, or just adding a sentence in one of the chapters of your books, simply letting your readers know about CRAM :)

I know, it's such a big thing to ask... but please consider it for me ^.^

Goals: 21 votes, and then I'll update :)

And a good news is that CRAM already ranks #484 in Teen Fiction! That's, like, so amazing! And only because of you guys!

So keep voting and commenting a lot, so that the ranking goes up higher and higher =)

Thank you so much!

-Crazy