I Have to Deal with him?!

I jumped around and come and stand in front of the male vampire. "who are you?" He gives me a look a glares at me

"My name is alucard, and you, are very annoying." He growls at me, I give him a look that pretty much screamed 'go fluff your self with a knife'. I looked at sir integra and give her a big smile.

"What do you want me to do? I'm very good at dealing with asshole vampires like alucard!" She looks at me not looking amused, I smile at her, "I can also cook, shoot, stab and watch really well too! Sir hellsing loved it when I made tea and food!" I smiled and nodded my head really quickly. She lets out chuckle,

"You don't mind serving a human?" She rose an eyebrow at me in question. I looked at her in shock,

"Of course not! I was raised by monks and priests when my father left me and my brother. The vampire that turned him came for me. So here I am! Happy to help who ever!" Sir integra smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Well welcome to the hellsing organization, you will have to work with the police girl and alucard." My eyes widened, I can't work with the two vampires!

"Master! I can't work with these vampires! It will not end well!" I tried to get out of this alucard reminded me about a man I used to know. What was his name? Oh, yes! Vlad was his name good man and was always going for what he believed in. Sir integra glared at me and growled,

"You will work with alucard and police girl and that is final!" She gives a shout and walks out. I sigh if only Vlad was here, it would have been so much fun to hear his stories of war and hardship. I let out a sigh, well might as well and get this on with.

"I hope we can be friends! Master doesn't seem nice but he is! Kind of..." The police girl spoke with a big smile the vampire alucard looks at me and scowls. I look back over to police girl my face hard and void of emotion.

"My only friend is dead, he died with out even telling me goodbye. I serve my master and that is all." I scowl and turn and leave the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alucards prov:

She looks so much like my little Olivia, but it couldn't be she is dead, gone! And it is all my fault, I was so happy to talk to her I didn't pay attention. I was fallowed and when I left, they burnt down the temple an killed everyone in there. No one was left alive, but maybe it is my sweet Olivia? Maybe we could finally be together after so many years waiting. Yes I would find out if this is my beloved queen wether she likes it or not.