Who are you?

I lost track for how long I have been here. I made a deal with mr.hellsing so maybe his son will awaken me? I was only 13 when I was turned, I had a family. I had a brother and a father, my mother died when she gave birth to me. I am a vampire, they call me the vampire queen. However I go by live, mr hellsing was my master and I was told that his son would awaken me and I would have to protect him with my life. any ways back to my true reality...

$$$$$$$&$$$$$&&$$&&$$&&$&&$

I am in my coffin, it is made of stone and has a stone lady as the cover. I start to hear yelling and banging on my chamber door. it was quite till, BOOM! Did they just blow up my door?! How rude! I swear I will drain there blood, wait maybe it is hellsing a son! I smile on the inside of my mind. until I smelt the two other vampires. They better not think they can come into my chambers and not face the hand of death. "Alucard, police girl! what are you doing blowing holes in the bloody walls!" I hear a woman yell. "sorry sir integra, but master said he felt a presence behind the wall!" I believe the female vampire, or police girl explained to sir integra. I feel the dust settle in the room and I can tell they can see all around my room. I hear a low whistle, "that is one hard core coffin." I heard believe Alucard say. I could feel a presence come close to my bed, "wait! Sir integra! Let's have some men do this." damn that man! i was about to get a good meal, i feel them lift the coffin lid but one of the people cut his hand. "shit! i cut my hand on this fucking thing!" I feel the blood fall into my mouth, it has been so long since i felt the flow of warm blood going down my throat. I feel my face regain some color, my hair becomes deathly black, my eyes blood red. i jump up and blend in with the shadows. i looked over everyone in my chambers, there was a blond in a police uniform. then there was the male vampire, he had black hair and wore practically all red. then there was the women with white/ blond hair. she almost looked like- no! he is not dead! he wouldn't leave me! I look at the men to see the hellsing symbol. I let out a soft sob and they all look to the shadow i was in, "vampire! what are you doing in hellsing! what is your name and rank!" i let out a growl, how dare that vampire try and tell me what to do! aurther and his father could only do that! but of course they were dead, but he could of had a child! i look around the room, the women! see could be his daughter! "women with the cancer making stick, who was your father?" she looks at me with cold eyes. "auther hellsing, wh-" i didnt let her ffinish, i ran up to her and huged her "i knew you were part of the family! i was about to lose hope that the hellsing family woudnt find me!" i was so happy i could acualy hug the rude vampier! "this is interesting, but i dont know your name nor rank." i smiled at her "my name is live, and i am the no life queen!"