CONTACT

A/N: The story starts 5 years after the end of the Human Covenant war and three weeks after the start of the Clone Wars

Recently the Republic intercepted a Separatists transmission talking about a strange signal coming from a neighboring galaxy called the Milky Way. The Jedi put together a Task Force lead by Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi. With him are Jedi Master Mace Windu and his former Padawan, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. His ship, The Negotiator drop out of hyperspace alongside seven more Venators. Infont of the was a blue and green planet with a large fleet around it.

A/N: Yes this is Reach and yes I know it was glassed and yes I know it took 30 years to re terraform and re colonized. All will be explained later on in the story

Anakin: I think its safe to say that they are quite advance

The ships turn towards the Task Force and locked on them.

Anakin: And they are locked on us.

Obi Wan: Order all ships to hold position.

Clone officer: Sir! They are trying to contact us.

Obi Wan: Put it through.

A hologram of a man in uniform appears on the console.

Lasky: This is UNSC Captain Thomas Lasky of the Infiniti. Identify your self and state your intentions or we will consider you hostile and open fire.

Obi Wan: This General, Obi Wan Kenobi of the Galactic Republic. We have come in peace to set up communications with your planet and warn you of an impending invasion.

Lasky: Stand by, keep your channel open. Any sign of hostilities will be met with retaliation.

The hologram disappears.

Anakin: Well. That went well.

Windu: Some of those ships appear to be bigger then ours. They could wipe us out if they wanted to.

Obi Wan: Let's hope they don't.

The hologram notification goes off and Obi Wan activates it and Captain Lasky appears.

Lasky: Here's what's going to happen. You and any high ranking individuals on board are to a small shuttle to the planet. I don't think I need to remind you if you do something stupid.

Obi Wan: Don't worry, we won't.

Several minutes later a T 6 shuttle flies out if the Venator. In side the shuttle was Obi Wan, Anakin, Windu, Rex, Cody and Ponds. As it got near the fleet two aircraft started flying next to it. As they get closer they begin to see a large city under construction.

A/N: Imagine many of the buildings are under construction.

After flying for few minutes, they come upon a military complex

The fighters flew lower over the base so did the shuttle

Pilot: Your are to land on landing pad A3.

The fighters flew off as Obi lands the shuttle on the landing pad. As soon as he landed armored vehicles rolled up in font of the shuttle and soldiers flooded out with weapons at the ready.

Obi Wan: Alright, Let's make first contact with this planet.

Then all nod. Obi Wan then walks over to the hatch, takes a deep breath, and opens the hatch slowly and the jedi and clones step out of the hatch.

?: Put your hands in the air!

Not wanting to escalate anything, they do. Looking around, they see that the crowd is indeed humans. They're all dressed in military type uniforms. And a number of them are holding weapons that look like slugthrowers, and aiming them at them and the ship.

?: Walk toward us slowly!

They slowly walk towards them. The clones follow them, also with their hands in the air. The guards in the crowd slowly walk towards them, still with their weapons aimed at them. Then, a man steps out of the crowd. His insignia suggest a man of high ranking.

?: Who are you?

Obi Wan: I am Obi Wan Kenobi, Master of the Jedi Order and General of the Grand Army of the Republic.

?: What do you want? Why have you come to here?

Obi Wan: We come with a warning. We must speak with your planet's leader at once.

?: This planet doesn't have one leader. It's governed by a council.

The jedi quickly glance at each other before returning their gaze to the man.

Obi Wan: Well then, can you takes us to the council?

The man narrows his eyes suspiciously. After a few moments.

?: I will contact them. For the time being, you will remain here on this base under guard. Once I hear back from them, then we will go from there."

Anakin wants to protest.

Obi Wan: Very well.

?: Good. Follow the soldiers. I will come speak to you once I have received orders.

the man turns and walking away. As the guards then surround the Jedi and the clones. Not wanting to cause a fight, all of them allow the guards to lead them into a nearby hangar.