Return to the Magic Capital

Start from the beginning

"Then let's eat chopped pepper fish heads!" Zhang Yiman did not force it, so he cheered and proposed another dish.

"Don't eat this, don't eat it."

"Ah, the spicy crab?"

Han Jue seemed to be spiced to the eye, stuck out his tongue, and shook his head vigorously.

"Uncle, you can't record a show like this." Zhang Yiman looked very serious.

"I think it's okay..." Han Jue was weak, turned his head to look out the window and spoke, his voice was much smaller, "I'm just a picky eater, why are you so serious..."

Zhang Yiman obviously doesn't feel so fussy.

She saw that today Han Jue was on "The Singer", which had a strict and formal recording process, and exposed a lot of problems.

The script was not well memorized, and it went off track halfway through the process, and in the end, he did not follow the choreographer's instructions at all to prevent the director from announcing the ranking of Yan Hai.

This made Zhang Yiman, a 'variety show veteran', very worried about Han Jue.

'It's really necessary to teach this uncle a good lesson, there will be nothing other variety shows except "Let's Fall in Love"!'

Zhang Yiman pursed his mouth and looked at the silent Han Jue, and said for a while;

"Uncle, do you know what the most precious thing between you and me is?"

"It's me." Han Jue said of course.

"That's not right! Be sincere!!" Zhang Yiman's voice was raised by an octave.

The little fists were clenched tightly.

"Hey, hey." Han Jue quickly turned sideways to make a defensive posture, let out a 'smile', and touched his head.

Zhang Yiman's fist took a while to put down, she cut her hair, calmed her mood, and said;

"In the magic capital, we can eat whatever we want, but in other cities, it is to let the audience see the special food, but also to make the local audience proud, but also to let the foreign audience know, so this is a tacit propaganda in variety shows, after all, our culture is to be exported to the outside world."

"Oh? How would you know these things?" Han Jue was surprised.

It's not like something Zhang Yiman can think about.

"Because when I went to a place in Guangzhou Province to film a show before, I also wanted to eat something else, and then Sister Qin told me so." Zhang Yiman glanced at Han Jue proudly.

Han Jue rolled her eyes, she didn't know what Zhang Yiman was proud of, obviously she was just as picky as herself.

"What did you eat last in Guangzhou that time?" Han Jue asked curiously.

"Bugs," the smug look on Zhang Yiman's face gradually converged, and finally said expressionlessly, "A lot of bugs."

Han Jue was in awe, it seems that he has to eat this spicy today.

"But what does this have to do with sincerity?" Han Jue asked Zhang Yiman while searching for places to eat crayfish nearby.

"Sincerity is... I want to go eat crayfish! Hahahaha!" Zhang Yiman smiled very happily after speaking, and couldn't stop laughing with his head on Han Jue's shoulder.

"..."

Han Jue they still ate crayfish, it is a long-established store, and the female choreographer of "Singer" recommended it, saying that this store has been on the "Study Well" program.