Chapter 13: Its gone

Magsimula sa umpisa

♪♪All I ask is just a little honesty though I know that you're not coming back to me♪♪

♪♪You know I'll do anything to make you stay but I just have to let you go if the feeling is gone♪♪

And there! I saw a hint of pain when her gaze shift at my side I look at the person standing at my side. It's Jessica my wife... She griping my arm as if saying she own me. That I should not forget her, that all of the pain I see through her is also the pain written all over in the eyes of my wife.

That we are shared in same misery.

That we three are the victims.

Fucking life! Suck decision, damn heart!

I turn back my gaze at her, Andrea's eyes are blank as like her face poker! But her voice, every single note she let out full of pain full of sadness. As if she wishing that every single words would slap on my face.

♪♪All I ask is just a little honesty though I know that you're not coming back to me♪♪

I close my eyes. Her voice begging for truth asking for the answer on her every question, pleading for explanation. I clenching my fists holding my emotion I am on a bridge of crying! For Christ out loud I don't want them seeing me crying because of desperation to hold this woman in front of all of us!

♪♪You know I'll do anything to make you stay but I just have to let you go♪♪

♪♪I just have to let you go

I just have to let you go

if the feeling is gone

Stay...♪♪

She take a deep breath as her song finish all of the guest giving her a standing ovation, while she return it with her smile. Then I stiffen when I saw her walking to our place. I am panicking what should I do?! What should I say?! How am I supposed to react?!

But all my thought are vanish when Jessica silently grip me more when I look at her she gave me with the look "Calm down... you might forget something" she gave me a weak smile. Yeah I shouldn't forget her, I shouldn't forget that I am fucking married man! I watch her having a chitchat with other's some random guy almost fell in front of her just to greet her. She changed a lot she's more beautiful now...

She became more elegant, now more Adam's species would cry out loud to get her. I swallow hard when I see her giggling with some sort of men. I close my eyes taking all my strength not to run at them and punch every face of those asshole! I let out my deep sighed before turning my back. I don't want to see her smiling to others mans out there!

I am fucking jealous! But I don't have all the right to be jealous!

I decide to talk to my parent I am planning to go home rather to make a scene! I don't know how long I can grip on myself.

"Mom, dad..." I called them as they happily chitchat to Mr. and Mrs. Smith about Andrea's un-expecting come out. "Jessica and I better off now." My mom giving a confusing look.

"But it's too early... why so suddenly?"

I am about to answer her when we heard a voice at my back.

"Yeah... It's too early for leaving..."

I turn around and there she is, standing two feet away from me. Smiling seductively.

Seductively?

She stepped closely to me, and I swear I almost call all the saint to have mercy on me that don't let me out of my grip at myself because when she finally in front of me I felt like I'm running my whole life! My heart we're so damn beating too fast!

Fuck! This body wont cooperating! Fuck this heart for beating like a crazy horse!

"It's been so long--- MJ"

God... how I missed her voice, how I missed to be called that name

"Andrea..."

---oOo---