Chapter 13: Its gone

Start from the beginning

And I am not an exception of those bastard who's willing to die for her.

I smile bitterly how I miss her voice, how I miss every inch of her. I roam my gaze at her she holding her mask on her right hand while other hand holding a microphone.

Until I notice something, I step forward to see it clearly.

~Do I just see a tattoo on her wrist?

I clench my jaw back then she never wanted to have any single mark to her body because she treasure it as a respect to her parent who protecting and taking care of her when she was young.

What happen to you? Just by looking at you this far I know you've change the hell out of you!

♪♪All I ask is just a little honesty though I know that you're not coming back to me♪♪

♪♪You know I'll do anything to make you stay but I just have to let you go if the feeling is gone♪♪

Then we meet our gaze. I think my heart stop beating, I held my breath as she looking intent on me then suddenly my heart beating so fast!

Whoa! Did this really happen? In a snap she can make my heart stop beating and then boom! It's beating so fast. I felt everything became blur and she the only one who I see clearly. Singing just only for me, swaying her body like seducing me, looking in my eyes as if I am the only man he wanted.

But who am I kidding... I left her, without any explanation I just give her a pain, the pain that almost kill her.

She sang so intent as if saying every line for me, I felt like I'm travel back again where we are free, where there's no other but she and me, only the two of us. You know I'll do anything to make you stay. Yeah she does but I am a coward and let her go.

But I just have to let you go if the feeling is gone. And again she doesn't give any choice but to let go and take all the pain alone because there's no other way but to Let go.

If you think that all my feeling's has been gone for you, that's too much impossible I rather believe that dragon do exist than believing my feeling for you will vanish.

♪♪There's a sadness in your smile though I try to conceal it I can tell if the feeling is gone♪♪

She's walking to the center never leaving her gaze at me. I can't read what running through her mind. Her eyes pure blank, unlike the last time I saw it.

Those shinning eyes who captivate my soul, those eyes that promising all the happiness in this world, those eyes with full of love are now the eyes of a person I can't name, and all you can see is an endless blank.