𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

The more she thinked about him , tears began to emerge from her eyes.She was in pain , agony , grief.She was missing her famliy truly.She continued to shed tears as she opened her eyes , letting all her feelings out.

After a few moments of being alone , Nakia decided to come over.

"Shuri," Nakia spoke softly and Shuri turned around quickly , "Can we join you now?"

Shuri then looked at a young boy who was beside Nakia , holding her hand.

"This is my son , Toussaint." Nakia addressed him.

Nakia bent over to Toussaint's level "Toussaint , this is your aunty , Shuri." Nakia told him as the boy smiled at her and waved "Hi." He said.

Shuri was speechless and confused.They both walked over to her and both sat on the rest of the log Shuri was sitting on.

"We agreed it was better for him to grow up here.Away from the pressure of the throne." Nakia told Shuri.

"Your father , your baba , prepared us for his death didn't he?" Nakia asked Toussaint as he nodded.
"But he didn't want us to go to the funeral because he felt the time was not yet right.So we had our own ceremony for him here." Nakia then told Shuri.

"Did my husband meet him?" Shuri asked glancing back abit to see if he was close by "He did just a few moments ago.Toussaint really likes him." She told him as Toussaint nodded rapidly smiling.

"Did my mother meet him?" She asked looking from Toussaint to Nakia "She did." Nakia replied.

Shuri then looked at Toussaint , smiled and raised her hand for a high five "It's Nice to meet you". Shuri said as he responded to the high five smiling"Nice to meet you."

"Toussaint is a beautiful name.It holds a great history." She told him.

"Thanks.Yours is cool too , I guess." Toussaint said.

Shuri giggled at him as he laughed cutely."My mom said you are good at keeping secrets , is that true?" He asked as Shuri continued to smile widely.

"Yes , I can keep a good secret." Shuri told him.

"Toussaint is my Haitian name." Toussaint started.

Shuri's brows furrowed in confusion." Who are you? " She asked him.

"My name is Prince T'Challa , son of King T'Challa." Toussaint told her.

Shuri did make any comment as she looked at Nakia before turning her head away and began to shed tears.

She closed her eyes , laughed softly as tears continued to fall from her eyes.

Shuri decided to stay at the campfire much longer after Nakia and Toussaint left to go back into the house.(Y/N) spent more time with the two and played with Toussaint until he went to Nakia to ask where Shuri was.

(Y/N) came out of the house and saw Shuri , sitting at the same place from before.It was sunset and it looked beautiful just seeing her sit there with the sunset.He was aware that she was crying but walked slowly to where she was sitting.

"Love..." He whispered softly.She turned around and smiled at him.

"I-I didn't know when was the best time to come see I didn't really intend coming here." He said worried if she was upset.

"You don't?" She asked , slightly amused.

"No-Well I-" He stammered but Shuri put her finger to her lip " Shh...Your're the love of my life and you're stuttering." She said grinning and patted the log for him to come and sit.

He smiled as he walked down and sat next to her.(Y/N) looked at her smling but it faded quickly as he saw dry tears on her face.

He took his thumb and wiped them off and caressed her face "Hey how-" He was about to ask a question but she hugged him and cried into his chest.

He hugged her back tightly , knowing she was in pain.He rocked her back and forth while kissing her head.

Shuri pulled away and looked at his sweat shirt and saw it all stained with her tears ."Oh sorry *she sniffled* I messed up your shirt." She said , wiping her nose.

"No , no , no , love , it's my wife's it doesn't matter." He told her , smiling and giggled at him.

"I spoke to your favourite colonizer a while ago." (Y/N) told her grinning as she laughed."Did you now?" She asked amused "I did.He sound more angry than relieved which some what seemed rude but that's whatever." She laughed again at his statment."But I informed him that everything was back in order and that you were safe." He finished as she nodded.

"I heard that you met Toussaint." She said looking at him as he smiled.

"Oh yeah! He's so sweet and kind." He laughed out."So you're an aunty now , Aunty Shuri." He said nodging her arm as she smiled.

"Did he tell you his real name?" She asked as he looked at her confused "No. I guess not." He replied.

"He said his name was..." She started but the tears were already pouring out again."Hey.." he said as he held her hand.

"He said is real name is Prince T'Challa...son of King T'Challa.Toussaint is his Haitian name." She said , the sobbing mixing with her voice making it hard for her to speak.

(Y/N) slightly pursed his lips , brows furrowed as he squeezed her hand.Shuri broke down again but (Y/N) held up her head and brought his lips to her's.

Shuri responded , brows furrowed and tears continuing to fall.Their seperated and both put their forheads together before they went into a hug.

"Can we spend the rest of the afternoon here?" Shuri asked him."Of course.What ever you want." (Y/N) replied kissing her forehead as they continued to look at the sunset.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✩ 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗜 𝗨𝗗𝗔𝗞𝗨 ✯【𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖪 2】 🎉