♥𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚, 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 -- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚♥

Rya had been gone for no more than a few hours before she slipped back into civilisation. People had been told not to bother or fuss her, but all she wanted was company now. She didn't have her mate or daughter to tend to, so she found herself rather bored. Lo'ak walked past Rya, and she pulled him aside quietly, into an empty cot where nobody would suspect the two. "I need your help, Lo'ak.." she whispered, keeping look-out. 

"With what, Rya? I'm kind of busy taking the blame for Neteyam," he groaned in annoyance at her. "I need a diversion, this evening." Lo'ak raised a brow quickly, before he realised. "Oh no no no, hell no, Rya! I'm in enough trouble with my Dad as it is," he refused. She sighed, "come on, Lo'ak, please. I need to get my kid back, she's my whole life!" Lo'ak refused, shaking his head. "No way, Rya, leave me alone," he spat, rather harshly and walked out. "Oh god, oh god, oh god.. Eywa please bring my Teyanokå back to me,  please.."

Little did Rya know, Eywa had heard her. A plan had been set in motion. Two years on and Rya had found herself another mate. She didn't particularly like this man, but if she was to carry on in the village, she would need a mate. He was called Atze Te Otxín Liflay'itan, a tall, dark curly haired Metkayina warrior, hand chosen by her father. He was practically perfect,  handsome, tall, loyal and funny, Rya wasn't interested but he treated her quite well. 

Atze walked into the cot, and spotted Rya hanging clothes up. He snuck over and hugged. her from behind gently, chuckling. "Haven't seen you all day," he whispered. She laughed, if this mating was to work out, she'd have to play her part. "I've been busy, Atze. Did you miss me?" He laughed quietly, before kissing her neck. "Of course I did.." She laughed, "anybody around?" he shook his head quickly and moved away. to the other side of the room. She too sat on a bed. where she once lay with Neteyam. "God, this is exhausting, Rya. How long do we have to keep up with this act?"

"Long enough that my dad will get off my back about a serious mate, Atze.." she sighed, before her ears perked up. She heard yelling from outside, anger and sadness. Atze grabbed her hand and led her out. Rya clutched to his side when she felt her heart sink. Her little girl basically all grown up,  and in front of her, Neteyam. She began walking forward, Atze keeping hold of her hand. As she walked through the crowd,  she came face to face with Neteyam before Atze left her side. The two stared at each other, and Teyanokå rushed to her side. "Teya, go to Lo'ak, and close your eyes." Rya didn't even look at Teya, and the nine year old set off to her uncle. Neteyam went to say something, but Rya just harshly slapped him across the face. "Don't say a fucking word, not to me, not to my family, not to anybody here." Tonowari could see she was on the brink of tears, and walked over. Neteyam was given cold glares from everybody. "You need to go," she whispered to Neteyam. "Fine, im going.." he began walking towards the cots. "No, Neteyam. Go, I mean leave, forever. You and your family, I don't want you near me, my daughter or anywhere on this island." Neteyam gave a look a slight shock, Rya, asking him to leave his life behind forever. He couldn't do that, his family was here. Neytiri stepped forward quietly, she walked over to Rya. "Give us one night and we will all be gone, Rya," 

The girl nodded before turning away to Atze, who hugged her tight before welcoming Teya into his arms. The crowd died down, before disappearing. Tsireya came screaming. at her older sister, "you can't! You can't let Lo'ak leave me, Rya! Please no!" Tsireya cried her heart out to her sister. "What's done is done, Tsireya. You will find a new mate, like I did." The three walked away leaving Lo'ak stood with Tsireya on the sandy beach. 

Rya didn't know whether this was fair, it was Neteyam who her anger was directed towards, not the rest of them, and she certainly didn't want to hurt Tsireya. But she couldn't stand to even see Neteyam, not after what he'd done. She was finally getting back on her feet and she despised the idea of him hurting her again. Atze, Teya and Rya all entered the cot. Ryanokå had to smile at Teya who was already fast asleep over Atze's shoulder, small snores escaping her peaceful face.  Atze placed his hand on the back of her head and gently laid her down onto the bed, before covering her over with a blanket to keep her warm. Rya just smiled and walked over to Atze, before leaning into his chest and hugging him. In return, he wrapped his arms around her, keeping a gentle hand on the back of her head, softly stroking her hair. Rya didn't want to cry, but tears just fell uncontrollably. "Rya.. what's up?" he whispered into her ear. She sniffled and wiped her eyes, mascara now smudged down her cheeks. "I still love him, Atze.. how can I hate and love him all at the same time?.." Atze didn't have a response, he just hushed her and lay with her in a bed until she finally fell asleep, before leaving. 

Despite it not being his greatest idea, he quietly went over to the Sully cot, seeing them all packing their things. "You can't leave, Neteyam." he gave a dull look to the boy, "I don't particularly like you, or what you did to Rya, but.." he hesitated, looking down. "But what, Atze?" Neteyam stood up, walking over to Atze. "Rya's still in love with you," he muttered beneath his breath.