Chapter 10

Dylan's POV

*after Ness and Jake left the party*

"Oh my God! Did Jacob Black just let you dance with him?! He's your crush, isn't he?" Andrea squealed.

Andrea is my bestfriend. She's gorgeous like me. She's tall and slim. She has a fair complexion and long black wavy hair. We are very close like sisters.

By the way, I'm Dylan Lockheart. I'm a sophomore at Corrinthians University. I'm tall. I have golden eyes and brown hair.My skin is pale. In short, I'm pretty. I am the most popular lady in the campus. I am a cheerleader and almost good at everything.You know, guys in our school are dying just to meet me *flattered* before that Cullen Girl came in the school *frowns*.

When Jacob came in to this school, I think that I was love at first sight. He's so gorgeous, hot, handsome and kind. He's perfect. Its not a really good news to me when I heard that Jacob and Renesmee Cullen are dating. I mean, how? Jacob just came here and she was already here a few months ago. She and Anthony even kissed before. That Cullen Girl is always on the way. I will not let her to take Jacob away from me. I mean, he's the love of my life now.

"Yeah. I'm not surprised at all. He did even let me kiss his cheek even though we just met." I replied.

"What?! You are not surprised?! Why?" She asked.

"Because, you know, the way that Jacob looks at me, tells that he likes me too." I answered proudly.

"But what about that Cullen Girl?" She asked worridly.

"He's just confused. They're dating since before right? Now that he met me, he found his true love. He will fall for me in no time and that Cullen Girl, I can get rid of her if I want to." I replied.

"You're right bessie." She said as she hugged me. "Now let's go back inside and have some fun." She let go of me.

Renesmee's POV

*after the weekends*

I woke up this morning happily. I was still laying on Jacob's arms. I watched him sleeping for awhile. How I missed this guy so much. I've been watching him like forever. Then his eyes started to open.

"Good Morning my little monster." He greeted me and chuckled.

"Hey, don't call me little. I'm not little anymore. I know that I'm a monster but not little." I pouted.

"Okay. Okay. You are the most beautiful, caring and kind monster I've ever met Nessie." He joked around and I chuckled.

"I know. I'm just curious. Where did you get the nickname Nessie?" I asked curiously.

"I'm the one who first called you Nessie. Its from the Loch Ness Monster. And your mom was too angry about it." He said as he chuckles.

"Wow! I am really a monster. Let's go now and get prepared. We need to go to school."

I got up from my bed and took a shower. The water was si refreshing. After that, I brushed my teeth and do my make up and my hair. I just put it in a ponytail braid. I wore a royal blue shirt, grey jacket and white jeans. I put on my white Converse and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast. When I went to the lounge, everyone was there waiting for me. Its too early. Its just 7:00 in the morning and our class is at 8:00.

"So? Shall we go now?" Uncle Emmet disturbed the silence.

"Sure. Lets go." I said excitedly.

Jake and I rode with Uncle Emmet and Aunt Rose this time. I'm so bored that's why I opened my iPod. I played a song. Back to December by Taylor Swift. Did I tell you that I am the biggest fan of Taylor Swift? Hahahaha. I went to her concerts and world tours. One of the rooms in our house is full of her posters, souvenirs and stuffs. Awesome right?

"I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me...so right. And how you held me in your arms that September night... The first time you ever saw me cry...." I sang.

From my peripheral view, I saw Jacob smiled. Why? He's going crazy. Hahaha.

"Hey! You're smiling there like crazy HAHAHA. Why?" I asked.

"Ahh- NEVERMIND!!!" -Jake

He stared at me.

"Yeah! So what now? You know its rude to stare?"

He suddenly frowned.

"Just joking!" I showed my sweetest smile.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the school. And as expected, here we go again. DYLAN. Ugh.

She clinged into Jake's arms. Whatever *rolls eyes*

I picked my bag and went into the room.

The proffesor arrived and Jake is still not here.

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

The whole day, I didn't see Jake. Huh! She chose that girl over me.

RIIIIIIINGGGGGGG

At last its dismissal. I hurriedly rode in my Dad's car.

"Ness something's wrong? Where's Jake?"- Dad

"Nahh. Just tired. I don't know where he is."

Dad drove home. I went out of the car and ran as fast as I could and locked myself in my room.

I cried. Why? Why do people hate me? Why?!

Jake's POV

My sched was changed. Ugh. I don't know why. Dylan's been asking me this morning if we could go out.

FLASHBACK

"Jacob. Let's go out please" - her

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Ahhh. If you don't come with me. I'll do something not so good at your girlfriend." -her *evil smirk*

What?

"W-what? Aish. Fine I'll come."

"Yes! I'll meet you here. Dismissal okay?"

Then she ran.

END OF FLASHBACK

-------------------------------

Sorry guys for the very late update! I editted this chapter.

Vote? Comment?