Chapter 6

I went home happily. Lucky we didn't have any homeworks. I prepared my things for the next morning. I was so exhausted. I laid on my bed, checked if there are messages or calls from Jacob. There's none but wait, there's a message no number. "Hey Renesmee. How are you? I'm sorry for what I have acted. Can you forgive me please? By the way...." I thought it was Jacob but when I scrolled down " I want to be friends with you. Anthony." My happiness disappeared suddenly. I just realized the sun was already rising. I did not notice it was already morning. As usual, I did the things what I needed to do.

We went to school early. When I came into the classroom. I saw Anthony sitting beside my chair. "Hi Renesmee." He greeted me. "Hello." I greeted back. "Well I want to say sorry for what I had acted yesterday. I just want to be friends with you." He reached his hands for a handshake and I did grab it.

The bell rang and Mrs. Roosevelt came in. She discussed a lesson which I knew already that's why I am not paying attention into it. The bell rang and went to the next subjects with Beca and Anthony. I am happy because I found a new friend again.

Days and months pass no Jacob. No communication with him. I was totally missing him. I have met new friends also. Guess what? On friday will be our prom. And its already wednesday. Anthony asked me if I could be his prom date but I have not decided it yet.

Anthony asked me to go out and watched a movie. Because he is my friend, I cannot say no to him. I asked Dad if I could go with him. Beca is also coming. "Okay Renesmee, be careful." "Yes Dad. I will."

I wore a black shirt, dark jeans and a purple jacket. We went into the cinema and watched Pitch perfect. The movie was good. Until Beca's mum called and asked her to go home. She did. Anthony and I were the last one to get out of the cinema. We passed the dark hallway. He pushed me into the wall. "You know Renesmee, I have liked you since the first day I saw you." And he kissed me. I shouted with disgust. I tried to push him but I cant. He was too strong. Like his not a human. "That's our first kiss and I know that there's more to come." He said as he get out. I was crying when he left. I knew that he was trouble. I should have not trust him. Dad came and he tried to calm me. "Are you okay Renesmee?" He asked. "Yes I am. I just want to go home and rest." "Very well." He replied.

When we got home, I hurriedly ran upstairs and laid on my bed. I cried and cried and cried until that there are no more tears. I just wish that Jacob was here so he can save me. But I think he doesn't love me anymore. He dumped me already. If not, he should have talked to me months ago. I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.