10

" If I don't devour her soon, they're won't be any flavor of her left!!" He shouted Y/n, then turned around and saw the other copy of the demon
" Why don't you calm down?" Y/n knitted her brows in confusion..'Wait, they have different personality? , I thought they were just copies of himself.' Y/n thought keeping her ground, ' There were two of them , the one that doesn't speak.. where is he?'

Somewhere
A man wearing a black Kimono was walking down a road filled with the smell of blood as his eyes glow bright red under the moonlight .The man stops walking as he feels her presence once again .She is so close and yet so far away from him. " Don't worry, my love, you'll be with me again." He smiled as he disappeared, leaving the bodies to rot

Back to the twins

Y/n was in the demon's relms with Tanjiro they were both slowly falling, and the deeper they went, the more clothes they saw .Y/n veins started to show on her forehead. " This is disgusting," she thought, still holding onto her swords .Y/n and Tangjiro looked around for the two demons as Nezuko was taking care of the other one on the surface .

Y/n and Tangjiro heard a laugh from behind
" Getting hard to breath brats," one of the demon said as Y/n turned around and saw they were above them . There's hardly any air inside the bog, and the darkness coiled around your body must be weighing you down. " The demon smirk
" You can't move the way you would above ground. Take that!" He laughs  as Y/n bit her lip as one of the demons went towards her to attack
Y/n looked around where the demon was going she couldn't see anything in the swamp, but she did feel his aura .

He was behind her while the other one was circling around Tanjiro ' DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOU BRATS!' I thought, angry as I got into my stance.' Toltal consternation Water breathing Sixth form ' Y/n twisted her body.' WHIRLPOOL! " She shouted at the two demons as her two whirl pool and Tangjiro's adding one more made everything in the relm spinning cutting the demon's body in half and each spin it cuts off their body parts making it harder for them to attack.

As the three whirlpools started to grow weaker, Y/n and Tangjiro were still at their stance when they created the whirlpool .They both looked at the demon that was now cut off into many different pieces, but then Tangjiro noticed a fabric that was floating. " Is that Kazumi's girlfriend's clothing.." Y/n asked, taking a good look of the fabric as Tangjiro held it with a sad expression on his face, and that's when Y/n knew  the both of them needed to give it to Kazumi .

Y/n and Tangjiro started to gag because of the oxygen in the relm , Y/n wasted no time but to grab Tanjiro's hands and started to swam up the surface ' Nezuko please be alright!' Y/n thought, holding on to her brother's hand .

Kazumi was still holding the girl in bridal style, looking at the black puddle waiting for Tangjiro and Y/n to come back, then turning back at Nezuko, who was still fighting the demon.

When the demon scratched Nezuko on her forehead, Y/n and Tangjiro immediately struck his hand before he could hurt their younger sister , the demon's arm fell off as he earn a glare from Tangjiro's red eyes and from Y/n purple eyes with their veins showing on their forehead

"Hands off our sister!" They both yelled in, anger
, the demon raised his other hand to attack them but Y/n quickly strike his arm before he could make his move while Tangjiro headbuded his stomach making the demon flew toward the wall making the wall almost cracked .

Y/n pointed her two swords at him while Tangjiro did the same, giving him a glare while Nezuko was behind them with her head bleeding .

" You're Aura, and smell was  filthy.. when we were tracking you, " Y/n said her eyes darken as Tangjiro gritted his teeth at the demon
" How many people did you kill!" Tangjiro shouted with  anger." If women's live any longer, they turn ugly and start tasting terrible." Y/n hands started to show veins when he said that , Y/n puts one of her swords closer to his neck, making it bleed a little, but he didn't stop talking
" I killed them for their OWN GOOD." Tangjiro gritted his teeth once more as Y/n put her sword deeper to his neck." You know you should be thank to us demons - " He was cut off by Tangjiro slicing his mouth with his kantana, making the demon threw up blood .

" Never mind about that," Y/n said, her hands still showing veins while gripping her swords handle , The demon scouch back at the wall, scared for his life at the two demons slayer in front of him ,Y/n swords was still in his neck and could strike any second at this point but she and Tangjiro needs answer " You're going to tell me what you know about Muzan kibutsuji" when Tangjiro said that the demon started to gag in fear of Muzan kibutsuji.

Y/n eyes slightly widen at the demons' reactions, and so did Tangjiros , the demon whimper as it seemed like he was having a flash back of Muzan kibutsuji.Y/n noticed it " Spit it out , we know you know him!" Y/n shouted, slicing halfway through his neck as Tangjiro put his hand on his sister's should causing her to calm down a bit .The demon shook his head. " I can't tell you!" his body shakes." I can't tell you," he sobs. Y/n waisted no time to cut his head off fully  of his body she couldn't handle the Aura she was feeling from the demon.

His Aura felt scared and afraid of anger, and she knew if she didn't cut off his head, he would regenerate and open up another portal .
His body soon turned to ashes in no time as Tangjiro had a look of disappointment on his face. Y/n noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder ." We can't lose hope yet, Ni chan," She said with a smile on her face as she put her two swords away. Y/n then noticed her sister knocked out, " Nezuko!"Y/n to her younger sister and checked her pulse to she's okay and she was , Y/n sigh in relief and looked at her brother "she's fine she's sleeping" Y/n smiled rubbing her sister's head noticing her head stop bleeding .

Tangjiro put his hand on Nezuko's cheek
" I'm sorry.. just wait a little longer. Your big sister and brother will make you human again," He said putting kneeling down and put his head on Nezukos while Y/n kissed her on the forehead something she always do when her other younger siblings got hurt " wound go bye bye" Y/n said quietly as she gave a weak smile putting Nezuko on the carer as she still sleeps.

Tangjiro noticed Kazumi and the girl who was knocked out , Kazumi was looking down on the ground, still terrified of what happened.Y/n put the carrer on her shoulder as she followed Tangjiro walking up to Kazumi." Kazumi, are you alright?" Tangjiro said in a kind tone as Kazumi started to cry." I've lost my fiancé..how can I be alright? " Y/n's eyes looked away from Kazumi. She couldn't bear to see him like this, but she's a demon slayer her and Tangjiro have to deal with this in every mission that their in, and it made Y/n hate muzan kibutsuji even more.

He killed her family and murdered a lot of people, and for what . Y/n was lost in her thoughts as Kazumi grabbed Tangjiro by his haori. " What do you know, you two are just a kid!"He shouted as Y/n looked at him with sad eyes .Y/n gently put his hands down  off her brothers haori, and both gave them a sad smile on their faces, making Kazumi gasp tears in his eyes .

" We'll be in our way now," Tangjiro digged through his haori's sleeve and gave him the fabric they found in the swamp, Kazumi's eyes widen in shock as he grabs the fabric away from Tangjiro's grasp " I hope you'll find something of Satako's in there" Kazumi open  the fabric and saw a red bow and immediately cried out .Y/n and Tangjiro bow at the crying man as they walk away .

Kazumi gasped as he realized at the two kids who were walking away with tears still in his eyes as they walked farther to the distance,

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said please forgive me!" He shouted." I'm so sorry!" Y/n and Tangjiro looked back at Kazumi as they waved goodbye with a smile on their faces, " We're leaving the girl with your hands, Get her home safe, Mr Kazumi" Y/n shouted with a smile as the they continue walking.

words count:1547