...

The others saw Burger King Burger and felt bad for the waffle. It lived a long life, though. One filled with screaming and yelling with LOTS of violence but occasionally sprinkled with a peaceful afternoon. "Uh..Is he ok?.." Asked Arby's Burger. "I don't know," Said Fry. He paused for a moment.. "We should ask him—" Fry said while he grabbed Arby's hand. They walked up to Burger King Burger and began to ask what's wrong. Burger King Burger just says that it's all ok but he feels bad for the waffle. "The tragic life it must've had, now it's happier, safer, even." Burger King Burger explained calmly. The 3 walked back into the Waffle House since it provided good shelter away from big, hairy beasts—well, most of them—and would be a good place to learn how to defend themselves. They ran a long way down the dining area towards the kitchen; dodging random articles of clothing, utensils, and furniture along the way. A mysterious figure watches them from above.

Fry's POV:

I clunkle-ly follow the others, making sure I don't step on microscopic pieces of grass. I go towards the cabinet with a little bug greeting me. It quickly rolled up. "I'm sorry little guy," I say as I pick it up. I hug it and say, "I'm friendly, don't worry!" The goofy little goober unrolled and jumped on my 'head' [not really a head cause I'm a French-fry] We go up to the other's but then all of a sudden...