MAYBE A LITTLE. 6

It's 10:35 AM on a Wednesday, at Arien's house. Xvyn and Rinyoe are the only ones chatting because it's getting uneasy for Lonora and Arien. After the events that happened last night, it scarred both of them for good. It wasn't very reassuring for both of them to know they kissed last night.

Rinyoe and Xvyn tried to strike up a conversation between them both but it wasn't working. All they could do was just stare at each other and then the tv playing in front of them all. But, simple, simple, Arien. We already know who he is and knowing him, he grabbed Lonora's wrist and pulled her up from the couch.

LONORA "Hey! Let go!" she tried to pull his hand off her waist but he just kept dragging her to the other room.
ARIEN "No need to resist, it won't get you anywhere." he said sternly, finally getting her into the next room and closing the door behind them.

Xvyn and Rinyoe just stared at each other having PTSD from last night but they just started grabbing the chips that they packed for themselves and slowly started getting on their phones awkwardly.

LONORA "Dude! Are you going to fucking tell me why you basically kidnapped me into this room in front of Xvyn and Rinyoe?"
ARIEN "Yeah, I know I did. Because we're acting like stupid bitches and being awkward with each other."
LONORA "Heh, you think? Maybe it's because you're a fucking dumbass and you can't control how stupid you are and your actions!

ARIEN
"Ohoh, okay. I'm the dumbass? So I'm the dumbass for my actions? Yeah, and so what. What are you gonna do about it? You certainly won't do shit."
LONORA "Okay, asshole. You're the one who set yourself up last night and did that. I didn't do shit, I had to fucking KISS YOU to help you. Do you not understand how pathetic that is?"
ARIEN "Well, shit Lonora! I didn't ask you to kiss me, I didn't say it was pathetic, I wasn't even myself at that moment so you're just gonna blame me and not the ability?"

LONORA "Have you FUCKING lost your mind?! I didn't want to kiss you, we're best friends and that's all we should be. But maybe, we shouldn't be best friends if you're gonna act like this!"
ARIEN "So, you're saying you wanna stop being friends? As close as we are?"

LONORA
"You're being fucking unreasonable, I don't see why."
ARIEN "Oh really? What am I doing that's fucking unreasonable to you. I can't fucking see it because you're not explaining it to me."

LONORA
"You know what Arien. I'll say it to you straight, I've been FUCKING TIRED of you for so long! I don't understand how you can just walk around so easily as if you're not causing mayhem."
ARIEN "So you're fucking tired of me huh? You could say that again, because I'm tired of your bullshit as well. I'm sick of everything you do, the fucking nicknames, the CONSTANT bringing up that we shouldn't be together. Not that I want to, but you keep on bringing it up like pity."

LONORA
"Maybe because I have to bring it up because your fucking dumb self needs a reminder ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME! And you started the nicknames because you liked them, you picked them out yourself. And you're sick of me? Fine."
ARIEN "Yeah, okay. Now, what's fine?"
LONORA "Fine that I'm fucking leaving now." she said, opening the door.

Arien grabbed Lonora by her wrist, "Who the fuck said we were done?" Arien said. Lonora slapped his hand off her wrist and kicked him in his hip where his re-opened scar was. Making him wince in pain and a loud crash on the ground.

LONORA "I fucking did, and I hope you feel that and bleed the fuck out. Fuck you Arien, seriously." she said, a teary tone at the end as if she was gonna cry from the rush of anger and getting mad at her own best friend.

Lonora stepped out of the room, grabbed her bag from the living room, and went outside. Stepping outside meant she was ending the friendship right then and there, shocking Xvyn and Rinyoe.

Arien couldn't even be mad anymore, it was her decision. And, she was right, he knew she was. He wasn't mad, if anything now he was just worried. He slowly got up and walked out the room and his eyes slowly softened when he saw Xvyn and Rinyoe but he felt weak when he saw blood sinking into his hoodie again, so he had to go back to his room and closed the door.

He needed time to himself and so did Lonora.

LONORA'S POV
Lonora stepped outside of Arien's house, trying to calm down. All she could really do was feel hopeless and alone again, it was like a part of her just disappeared and it was because of something so pathetic in her eyes that happened last night. They had every right to be angry at each other.

But they had known each other for years she had thought while looking at a happy photo of them on her phone. But why now, now of all times are they being separated? That's something she didn't know why but it hurt. It really did, it was like her heart was just glass and a big shard was just broken off.

She didn't know why it hurt so much but she did know at the same time. This is somebody she was close with, someone that could have potentially been a lover for her if they had worked out. That was someone she truly cared about, someone that she knew she could trust all her feelings and secrets with that person.

But apparently not. It was ripped away from her like a cat ripping a bunch of yarn and turning it into shreds.

ARIEN'S POV
Arien laid there on his bed, sort of letting himself bleed out as Lonora said. I mean, what were the chances that she did that? He might as well respect her rule for a little bit but he had to realize that this would have most likely killed him and that she didn't mean anything she said when she said that. He knows her way too well.

And it hurt, it really did. It wasn't the pain of his scar or bleeding out. It was the pain of losing someone close to him in a matter of fucking seconds. And it's always his fault. It always is. He may have a big ego but man sometimes he wishes he didn't. Having a big ego gets him nowhere is what he thinks now, because he clearly just lost someone who helped him with confidence.

She was the only reason why he's as confident as he is now, he used to just be somebody who was just there with his friends. They're both the reasons why they're so popular with the gang. The 4 of them just used to be nobodies and just people with magic but over time they got popular.

It kinda hurts now reminiscing, he thought. He still has Xvyn and Rinyoe but it wouldn't be the same if he didn't have his funny, amazing, pretty, and teasing best friend with them. Sometimes she fucks up and sometimes he does too is what he thought, but they both fucked up hard this time.

He knows full well that she left his house as a sign of ending the friendship but it hurts. It really does hurt, he thought while wrapping even more bandages around his waist scar. It just fucking sucked, life felt fucking horrible. He didn't give a shit about the reputation battle with Nia anymore.

He needed his best friend back. A part of him was burned away like the fire from his hands when he stops using his powers.

BACK TO THE MAIN STORY