₀₀₁

₀₀₁

'such a pretty sight of the night sky' I thought, leaning on one of the lamppost's inside of the La Baleine

'such a pretty sight of the night sky' I thought, leaning on one of the lamppost's inside of the La Baleine. I lightly shiver, grabbing my coat to shield the lower part of my face. Turing my head towards the clock i thought, 'he should be arriving soon then. Let's see what this will lead me to.'. Walking away to sit at the bench hidden by a tree as a boy with silver hair and a girl with light brown hair begin to walk up the staircase.

"I don't mean any disrespect to you, Monsieur, but do you truly believe the book of vanitas is real?" The woman spoke. The man replied "i don't know, however i did receive a letter stating that this book had most recently been sighted here. So, i shall let that guide my way." The woman sounded shocked by this, however the male spoke once more, "i believe what it says, it's from my former teacher." He shut up for a bit before continuing, "So, you see, this trip to Paris is more of a necessity." As he finished the woman's breathing started to quicken as she dropped to the floor.

The male quickly asked if she was alright however he was met with her screaming "Don't touch me!" The lamps shattering from her voice. The woman started panting while holding onto the ledge, "your eyes... they burn. Like those of a vampire!" He spoke then as i looked up to the ceiling glass shattered as a man jump in. 'Right on time' I smiled at the thought. I stood up to face the group yet still out of their line of vision. "Ive got you now!" He screamed reaching for the women.

Silence. All that was heard was the sound of a hat rolling across the floor before abruptly stoping. The silver haired man held the women in his arm as the long black haired man got up from the floor smirking at him. "Or at least, i thought i had you. And who the devil are you?" The new male spoke, "My business is with the lady. Here's some friendly advice: get out of my way. Now. Or you're in for a world of pain" He demanded, "thats not happening" the other male spoke as i slipped away further up the La Baleine.

Leaning against the higher balcony i smile at the sight before me at the black haired man pulled out a knife and started slashing at the two. "You move well! Even while encumbered!" He laughed. The women struggled in the mans arms screaming in pain. A wire was suddenly shot at the silver haired man causing him to trip but not before he threw the women in the air and doing backhand springs to balance himself once more.

His eyes glowed red as he punch the other male sending him flying into the fountain and then straight into the bench i once sat on, breaking both the decorations in the process. 'Did he just punch him..? Making him crash into not only the fountain but also a bench.' Glaring at the white haired male i remembered 'Well then... good thing i moved i would of been found to early.' I nervously thought. The male then jumped and grabbed the women in his arms once more landing on the ground floor running off into the greenery.

Looking back to the other male, a new person appeared sitting down on the floor. "Hey! You still alive, you quack?" "Stop calling me quack!" He yelled getting out of the bench. 'Quack? Heh thats quite a funny nickname. Ill have to use it sometime.' Chuckling at the thought. The black haired man started to laugh as blood traveled down his face, "It seems i took him too lightly. That's a crimson-eyed beast." He said whispering the last part while wiping of the blood. "Apparently he is a vampire as well! Lets move."