Chapter 1

My best friend Austin and I went to Hawaii to visit my Aunt. She had invited us to visit her because she has very little company. Austin and I were walking along the beach talking about the games we used to play when we were younger. We stumbled across a game we used to play in Florida, on the beach. We would dig in the sand and put toys in the ground for each other to dig back up. Austin and I would play that a lot too! It was practically our favorite game as kids. We stopped playing it at the age of 12 or 13. But now we have decided to bring it back. But this time--we didn't put toys in the ground--we just dug. And what we found was surprising.

     The annoying sound of my alarm was beeping at me. "Ah!" I unplugged my alarm clock and shot right out of bed. I picked up my phone that was laying on my nightstand that was next to my bed. That night stand was a grey wood with a drawer in it. The drawer was made out of black fabric, and it's shape was made from cardboard. I opened the drawer and took out my reading glasses so I could see who texted me. My glasses were plain black and boring. I put them on and looked back at my phone. My aunt Jenna had sent me a text message.

     Aunt Jenna: "Hello Jasmine. I have sent you some tickets in the mail so you could come to Hawaii to see me. You can bring your friend Austin along if you'd like."

I responded back to her.

Me: "Thank you! I would love to come visit you, Jenna."

I looked at my messages from Austin. There was nothing but I told him the news.

     Me: "Austin! My aunt Jenna sent me a message just now saying she gave tickets for me and you to go to Hawaii and see her!"

Austin: "Okay, cool! I'll be at your place after I pack some of my stuff."

Me: "Sounds good!"

     I started to pack my things too so Austin and I could go to Hawaii to see my aunt. I grabbed clothes for two weeks and $10,000 that also came in the mail from my aunt. I grabbed some socks, bras, and underwear and put it all in a suitcase.

     I sat down on the couch after I was done packing, an hour passed and I was watching The Vampire Diaries.

     I heard a knock on the door and I got up to get the door. I opened the black door with the crystal clear window that was smack dab in the middle. I opened the first door then the secondary door. "Hey Jasmine!" He said in a perky voice,

"Hey!"

"So.. do we just get into the car and drive to the airport?"

"I guess." We both got into his car. The car was a silver 2022 Chevrolet Camaro.

     The drive was boring. We didn't talk until Austin brought up the fact how I found out about this. "How did you find out?" He said to break the suden silence.

"Oh! I got a text message from Jenna." I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"That's cool!" He said and looked back at the road.

     We got to the airport and ran into the building. I was worried we were gonna be late for the plane so I ran as fast as I could. It felt like I was flying when I was running past all of the seats and people in them. The seats were a maroon color.

     We got into the line for security. Surprisingly, there wasn't a line so we got into security right away. After we got out of security we had to run to our plane. We ran as fast as we could again.

     We finally got onto the plane. "Attention all passengers, this is your captain speaking. Please put your seat belts on and we will get on our way. Thank you!" The captain's voice sliced through me as I got into my seat. "Hurry up." My brain was telling me. I buckled myself in my seat while Austin was still struggling. "Need any help?" I asked him,