𝐢𝐢.| 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 & 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

It has been a few weeks since the man-child clung to you like a parasite. Almost a month and he never let you go. You thought that he was probably clingy with his friends and family, so thats why he was like this all the time. During the month, you also realized that he looks awfully familiar to a character from your favourite video game. Not to mention, he has the same name.

Venti The bard, Lord Barbatos, The Anemo God, The archon of freedom, yadda yadda yadda you can't even keep up with how many aliases he has. Venti once asked that if they had 'visions' of sort, and one time he thought that the creeps down the alleyway were fatui agents and tried fight them bare handed.

Currently, you were packing your bags again since school is starting soon. As you were mentally preparing yourself you didn't notice a presence behind you. "Pencil case...check. books...check. notes...check. pocket knife...not che- AH!!-" you shouted as cold arms wrapped around your waist, a head burying itself in your back, taking in your scent.

"Venti? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?..." you ask, uncertainty lingering in your voice as looked up at you before pouting. "I couldn't sleep without youuuu....." He said with a tired voice, his eyes drooping. You chuckle before patting his head. He eyed your bag an suddenly all the tiredness in him vanished. "You- your not leaving to anywhere.... right?...." He asks you with a serious tone as his eyes darkened, his grip around you tightens as if you were tied to a chair.

Did I also mention that he has gotten oddly possessive?

"Uhm... No? Well I'll still have to go to school everyday a few days later." You said as he narrowed his eyes, distrust in them. "How long will you be gone for?" He asks again, with the same cold tone. "Uh... six hours a day I think." You reply nervously as Venti almost screamed. "WHAT?! I mean- what?! Six hors?! Take me with you, I can't survive that long without you-"

"Venti, bro, chill, it's in the morning. I'll be back before you know it. You said while waving your hands around as all the colors in his face drained. 'They called me bro... I have been brother-zoned... wait. IN THE MORNING?! HOW THE FUCK CAN I CUDDLE THEM-' While Venti was having a crisis inside his mind, You slowly slip out of his grasp while quietly walking away.

'Meh... maybe I should tell him about the video game' you thought, quietly leaving through the door before sprinting to hide. You know whats coming next, and avoiding his affection will only make it worse.

'Maybe once I get my vision back I should destroy the school thing, so that way my darling- where are they?' He snapped out of his thoughts, turquoise eyes scanning everywhere for a mop of [H/C] hair. 'Ah I see, we're playing THAT game now huh?' He thought to himself before exiting the room.

'Looks like I will get free Cuddles tonight!!' He thought with a cute, yet evil face.

>:)

✂--------

"VEN VEN I'M SORRY!!!-" You screamed at the top of your lungs, running away from the tiny green terror tot as he chased after you with inhuman speed. 'WHAT IN THE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN x SONIC THE HEDGEHOG x FLASH x RAINBOW DASH FANFIC LOVE CHILD IS THIS?!?!-' You were now the one having a mental crisis.

"A SIMPLE SORRY DOES NOT GIVE BACK MY CUDDLES THAT I'M GOING TO MISS!!!" He yells angrily, sprinting at you in full speed while looking like a maniac. He wore this crazed and love dazed ginormous smile that almost reached his eyes. Tiny pink hearts decorated as his pupils. "VENTI PLEASE I'M SORRY I HAVE TO GO THERE FOR MY FUCKED EDUCATION-" You screamed before getting cut off.

"EDUCATION MY ASS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU WILL STAY HERE!!!" He shouted. At this point you will die and there is no changing that. He lunged towards you, wrapping his arms and legs around the comfort of your body. The impact made you two crash on a pillow fort full of blankets that you two made for fun a while ago.

Even though landing harshly, your fall was cushioned by the pillows and blankets. "Ughhh.... I think I broke a bone..." you said while trying to move. Keyword: trying. That right, you can't. Venti was holding you down like a rock. I̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d.

"Venti, ple-" "no<3" He cut you off, speaking a whole damn emoticon for some reason. He put his head up on your shoulder, snuggling against your neck. His hot breath tickled your neck as you sighed, giving up. Putting your hand up his his head, you brush his hair with your fingers. The tips delicately comb through as he melted into your touch.

Ah yes, this was heaven for him! An absolute dream come true. But he was greedy. Greedy for more. For your affection. I̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e. All this time, he has resisted the urge to smack his lips on yours. To kiss every inch of your face.

He worshiped every speck of your body. Oh dear lord, how could he fall this hard for a measly little human? He doesn't know it himself.

Your hands brushing his hair became faint, before stopping completely. Your soft snores echoed throughout his mind. The moon shined upon your delicate face through the window. You were blooming like a Cecelia, standing all in it's glory.

But that wasn't what he was so focused on. The only thing on his mind was you. The way you breathe, the way a tiny smile adored your face. he hopes that you would someday dream of him, smiling the same way. Pressing a kiss up your forehead, he held you close. "Good night darling." He spoke before falling into a deep slumber.

1040 words

Fun fact!
All the yanderes are 16-18 here.
(Except the children) So congrats!
peepaw is not old anymore!

Yan!Genshin x reader
© WalkingMisfortune // 14.4.2023